Showing of strength

Izuku wakes up,and for the 1st time in a long time,he's afraid.His friends saw what he did,he let his anger for Bakugo get the better of him. Hw showed a part of himself he didn't want others to see.He heads to school,and when he arrives everything seems...normal?No glances, no mutters of his presence or anything like that.And no one ignored him either.They all looked at him with the same smiles that had.
Kirishima:Hey Midoriya!
Denki:Morning man!
Mineta:Wassup?
Izuku:Guys...about the battle training.
Jirou:Hey it's alright.He told us everything.
Jirou looked to the middle right of the classroom as Izuku saw that she was looking at ...Bakugo?Although Izuku knew he wasn't hurt badly,he's surprised none the less.Bakugo looks at Izuki as that silently stare.Bakugo nods at him.Izuku isn't sure how to respond.So he just smiles.Bakugo...smiles back.Aizawa walks into the classroom.
Aizawa:Alright everyone,today we are going on a field trip.Meet at the blue bus outside the school.
(Also something I didn't address yet is that the alarm thing and class president events haven't happened yet,but they will after this)
The class gets on the bus,they chat and Tsuyu asks a question.
Tsu:Does you quirk even have a name midoriya?Is there anything else that it can do?
Izuku:Well I don't have a name for it,but I know all the things that I can do.My quirk increases my strength,speed,durability,can shapeshift into anything I want it to.It can even regenerate what I want and power up technology,and I have sensory abilities andithinkitcanevernmuttermuttermutter...
As Izuku muttered,everyone in the class including Aizawa started thinking "it's a good thing he wants to be a hero"
They arrive at the Unforseen simulation joint. They see a pro hero in a space suit.

Uraraka:Oh my gosh!It's my favorite hero Thirteen!Thirteen:Nice to meet a fan

Thirteen:Nice to meet a fan.I'm here to teach you how to safely use your quirks in unforseen situations,hence the name.Like my quirk,it can save people,but also hurt people too.
As Thirteen continued her lesson,Izuku's senses started to activate as he started walking towards the center.
Aizawa:Midoriya?What's going on?
Thirteen:Is everything ok?He seems like he found something.
A black and purple mist erupts from the center of the U.S.J as countless people in costumes with weapons come out of the enlarging mist.
Symbiote:Izuku,these guys are villains
Izuku:I thought so.

???I thought all might was-huh?The man known as shigaraki,noticed a boy in a black armored suit running towards them

The man known as shigaraki,noticed a boy in a black armored suit running towards them.
Shigaraki:Who's that?Does he have a death wish?Kurogiri