Peace

(Warning!This contains spoilers for the manga.
You've been warned!)
Aoyama had made his confession to the entire class.He was forgiven,as everyone moved on with the limited time they had at the island. Anti-Venom was patrolling as he saw Katsuma walking around alone.Katsuma saw the white beast and nervously made his way towards him.
Katsuma:H-hi.I wanted to say thanks for trying to help me.And I'm sorry for my sister.
Anti-Venom:That's sweet.
The student noticed an Edgeshot pin on the boy's backpack.
Anti-Venom:You know,I actually trained with Edgeshot.
Katsuma:R-really?!
Anti-Venom:If you want,I can ask him to come see you.
Katsuma:Y-YES please!
The two sat and talked about their lives as they were being watched from above by Bakugo.He was simply chilling in his room when he heard them converse.He stared at something in his room.
Bakugo:I won't stay behind you forever...Izuku.
The day passed as Izuku saw Bakugo wondering across the forest area.
Anti-Venom:Hey
Bakugo:...Hey
Anti-Venom:What are you doing out here?
Bakugo:There was this call about some "monster".
Anti-Venom:They must not have met me yet.
Bakugo chuckled a little.The duo wondered through the forest as they see a giant mantis.
Anti-Venom:Well...that's certainly a monster.
Bakugo was silent as he put his hands to the ground.He let loose 2 small explosions as they hear a scream.
Anti-Venom;m:That voice is...familiar.
He tore through some bushes to see Mahoro and Katsuma again.
Anti-Venom:Seriously guys?
Katsuma:We-we're sorry.
Mahroro:Hmph
She pouted as she saw Bakugo,he was... awesome.Bakugo however,was annoyed at being brought out for nothing.He walked away, grumbling.
Anti-Venom:Looks like you 2 got off easy.He's in a good mood.
Katsuma:W-what if he wasn't.
Anti-Venom:I'll leave it up to your imagination.
Izuku went into the office where everyone gets their calls and sees Uraraka is still awake.
Izuku:Did you wait for me?
Ochako:Yep.
She walked to him and gave him a kiss.
Ochako:I wanted to give you a goodnight kiss.
Izuku blushed at the nice gesture and returns the kiss.Everyone sleeps.Izuku wakes up at sunrise.He sees todoroki outside on the beach, holding his hands together,by the time he gets there,he sees-

He sees todoroki outside on the beach, holding his hands together,by the time he gets there,he sees-

Izuku:Whoa!What's that?
Shoto:I've been trying a new technique,I call it phosphor.I'm circulating cold and heat in my blood to make a cold fire.
The duo sees a boat making its way to them.
Izuku:Hey,that kinda looks like-