Beginning of the end

Mirio came to Izuku and eri.
Mirio:They want to talk to her.
Izuku:Are you ready eri?
Eri nodded no.She didn't want to let go of him. And she didn't want him to let go of her.What were they gonna do?Not force her,that's for sure.
Izuku:I'll handle it.
He lifted her and put her in Mirio's arms.Eri liked Mirio too.He was soft and strong when he held her.Izuku walked into the room.

Fatgum:Where's the little girl?Izuku:She's not ready to come in yet

Izuku:She's not ready to come in yet.
A pro hero was about to say something when-
Izuku:That means we're going to give her time. Understood?
Everyone was silent.
Nighteye:Come sit with us Midoriya.
Izuku sits down.
Nighteye:All of us are going to raid the shie Haissaikai base.
Kirishima:No offense,but can't we just send Midoriya in?
Rock lock:There's no way in hell we're sending kids in first at the frontlines.
Nighteye:On the contrary,that's exactly what we're doing.Midoriya will head in as a one man army,taking the "bullets" down as he sees fit. When the time comes,he'll signal us and we'll swiftly finish them.
The debriefing was finished as Izuku was approached by Ryuko,the dragon hero.
Ryuko:Are you sure about this?If you feel pressured let us know.We're in this together.
Izuku spoke coldly.
Izuku:Sure we are.
Izuku had no plan to signal the heroes.They'd just get in the way.He'll disassemble the "eight bullets" himself.Little did he know,he wasn't the only one preparing for war.Overhaul had been put an ambulance being monitored by pro heroes.He laid conscious seeing a blood bag next to him filled with his blood.He had suffered nearly lethal damage from the punch.Suddenly,he sees his blood...moving?He was being driven across a street when suddenly a giant green beast appeared.

Lizard:ROAAAGGHH!!!The lizard ran through the veichles,clawing and decaying cops and heroes single handedly

Lizard:ROAAAGGHH!!!
The lizard ran through the veichles,clawing and decaying cops and heroes single handedly.The hero Snatch stepped out.

The hero Snatch stepped out