Another exam and going camping

Izuku went to school,still feeling mentally exhausted.
Aizawa:Today we're going to have another exam.It's a physical one,get in your hero costumes and follow me.
The class dressed,followed their teacher and saw multiple of their pro hero teachers.
Nezu:Greetings students,today you are going against your teachers in a game of both brains and brawn.You win by either arresting your "opponents" with arrest tape or you escape the area.
Izuku was teamed with Bakugo.Although they didn't know who they would go up against. When everyone got assigned,Bakugo and Izuku were confused.
Bakugo:Who are we going against?
Izuku:I don't know.There's no one else.
Nezu:Ah,but there is.
???:HAHAHAHA!!!
All might lands in front of the 2 boys.
All might:You 2 are going against me.
Izuku:Oh well,that's just frickin' great.
Bakugo grabs Izuku's shoulder.
Bakugo:We got this.
Izuku was shocked at Bakugo's calm tone.
The matches would proceed.Everyone except for Denki,Jirou,Kirishima,and Sato passed.
It was Izuku and Bakugo's turn.
Izuku:So...I have an idea.
Bakugo:Well...I'm listening.
Izuku:It's kinda stupid,you see my plan is...to beat him.
Bakugo:...Let's do it.
They walk into a city side by side,suddenly a wave of air goes over them.
All might:Prepare yourselves heroes,because I'm the villain now.
Izuku:Well,here we go.
Bakugo charges on with explosions,smoke and dust covers all nights eyes as he reaches out for Bakugo but instead feels his feet leave the ground.
All might:Huh?

(Bakugo's all might)Izuku:Let's break for it!The boys run as all might gets up and catches up to them

Izuku:Let's break for it!
The boys run as all might gets up and catches up to them.He gets hit in the face with a giant blast of heat as Bakugo pulls the pin on his gauntlet.He tries to throw a punch but he's held back by Izuku.Suddenly he feels his arms collided together and 2 heavy rings wrap around his arms.There's no way,did they just?!
Nezu:Izuku and Bakugo PASS!
All might:I-I-I can't believe it.You 2 actually did it.
Bakugo:EAT THAT!
Izuku:THAT'S RIGHT!
Bakugo and Izuku:WOOOOOOOO!!
The day ends as Izuku and Bakugo leave feeling assured of something.The next day
Aizawa:We're going on a camping trip,class 1-B's going to join us this time.
Class 1-A and B rode on a large bus,they arrive at a building and are greeted by pro heroes.
???:We are the Wild wild pussycats!!

Pixie bob:It's time for you training!Ragdoll:We're going to help you overcome your weaknesses!Mandalay:Welcome to the training camp!Tiger:Find your weaknesses!And then CRUSH THEM!Wild wild pussycats:Who's first?Symbiote:These are grown ups?Izuku:D...

Ragdoll:We're going to help you overcome your weaknesses!
Mandalay:Welcome to the training camp!
Tiger:Find your weaknesses!And then CRUSH THEM!
Wild wild pussycats:Who's first?
Symbiote:These are grown ups?
Izuku:Different people have different tastes.
Pixie bob:You!I hear you're a pretty strong student!Let's see how you go against this!