The big bad

The league of villains had gained new members for the operation on the camp.Muscular was one of them.Dabi and twice started patrolling the burning forest looking for Bakugo,who they wanted to recruit into their team.They hear something in the trees.
Twice:Go check that out,stay back and let me see it.
Dabi:Let's both check it out.
They go to see

(Pretend it's mr compression and the webs are black strings)Twice:Who is this guy?It's Mr

Twice:Who is this guy?It's Mr.Compression!
Dabi:He's still alive,he's just gonna need some medical attention.But who did this?
Before the 2 can do anything else their heads are both grabbed from behind and thrown through trees.
Dabi:What was that?
He sees someone large with wings approaching him and blasts a wave of blue flames.He sees no body and looks around before he is punched into the ground by his head,he then loses consciousness.Twice wakes up with his mask torn.
Twice:No...NO!I-I-I'm going to split!
Venom:NO...YOUR NOT
Venom stomps twice's head in,knocking him out.So far,he's taken down Magne,Mr compression,moonfish,and mustard.With these 2 down,who else is there?He goes back to the camp building and sees all his classmates.
Kendo:What is that?!
Kirishima:Oh,that's just Midoriya,he's upset so let's give him some space.
Everyone backs up as Venom sees a device in Momo's hand.
Momo:I put a tracker on a Nomu that showed up.This is a device that'll react to its location.
Venom:THAT MEANS IT...
Aizawa:Can lead us to the person behind all this.
Venom sees the tracker in Momo's hand behind her back,he slips a small tendril in and takes the tracker.Unfortunately Momo notices it's gone.
Momo:What?Where'd it go?!
Venom steps back as Aizawa starts to approach him.
Aizawa:Midoriya?You need to let the pro's handle this.
Venom:FIND US WHEN THEY CAN.
Venom flies away,following the tracker.The classes hearts start to sink.
Symbiote:What's wrong Izuku?
Izuku:I just feel horrible,will that forgive us for doing this to them?
Symbiote:We're doing this FOR them,not TO them.
Venom tracks the tracer to an old warehouse and despite his large size sneaks in.He sees

Venom:SO THIS IS HOW THE NOMU ARE MADE

???:Yes,the doctor really outdid himself with these specimen.
Venom sees a large man in a casual tuxedo floating above him.
Venom:YOU MUST BE-
The man descends as it's revealed there's some sort of breathing contraption around his head.
???:Yes,I am the "big bad".I'm the head of this small organization.I'm the villain behind it all.
I am