Wrong or right

(Heavy spoilers for season 5 of MHA,you've been warned)
It was nighttime.Bakugo asked Izuku to follow him to the city training grounds.Izuku followed,curious what Bakugo had to say.
Bakugo:You and me,we're going to settle this right here!GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!!
Bakugo lets loose a giant explosion,but does no damage as the symbiotes already covered Izuku's body.
Anti-Venom:Seriously?You called me out here for a fight?
Anti-venom kicks Bakugo across the street as Bakugo lets out an animalistic grunt.
Bakugo:YES REALLY!!We're gonna see who's stronger once and for all!And don't be the pussy you are right now!I wanna see the old you,the you that wasn't afraid to fight!The one who probably SCARED HIS MOM SO BAD SHE SENT HIM HE-
Before Bakugo could finish,his face was engulfed in the white beasts hand,he felt his feet leave the ground as his face was slammed and dragged across buildings.

Bakugo:YES REALLY!!We're gonna see who's stronger once and for all!And don't be the pussy you are right now!I wanna see the old you,the you that wasn't afraid to fight!The one who probably SCARED HIS MOM SO BAD SHE SENT HIM HE-Before Bakugo could ...

(Anti-venoms supposed to have wings)
Anti-venom throws Bakugo into the ground, and gives him no time as he pins Bakugo down and pummels him.After throwing straight punches,leaving red fist dents in Bakugo's body.

After throwing straight punches,leaving red fist dents in Bakugo's body

He throws one last punch.
Anti-Venom:This is why I hate you!You're spoiled but have these anger issues out of nowhere!You lash out at those who want to help and now you're starting fights you can't win!Even I don't understand you!
Anti-venom lifts Bakugo by his nearly torn tank top.
Anti-Venom:Don't forget my "promise".
The beast snarls as he drops Bakugo and leaves,unaware of the blood literally on his hands.the symbiote retracts,still leaving blood on Izuku's hands,Izuku sneaks into his dorm room.He doesn't even bother to wash the blood off.He wakes up and as he leaves his dorm room he sees his sensei looking unhappy.
Izuku:What's wrong sensei?
Aizawa:Follow me
Izuku followed his sensei into the medical room of the dormitory.He sees Bakugo with red dents the size of giant fists covering his body.
Aizawa:Did you do this?
Izuku:Do you really need an answer?
The boy puts his arms up,showing a slight redness on them.The teacher lets out a heavy sigh.
Aizawa:Jesus...at least tell me why.
Izuku:He wanted a fight,and he got one.
Aizawa:Obviously,but did you overdo it?You've always been more violent against him!Why?At least give me that.
Izuku:I...I can't.I don't want to go back to...that.
Aizawa put the boy in house arrest for 4 days. Even though he felt the punishment futile,the sensei wanted to do something to show his distaste for what occurred.The class hears and is shocked that they didn't notice a fight happening.Izuku does the chores easily,outside when throwing trash away he notices something right next to him.