We're going to show...the world

It was time for Izuku V.S Shoto
Shoto sent out a wave of ice,only for Izuku to destroy it with a wave of fangs and piranha like heads.

S ShotoShoto sent out a wave of ice,only for Izuku to destroy it with a wave of fangs and piranha like heads

And that was just the start.Every move,every action Shoto took,was countered by Izuku's overwhelming powers.
Izuku:So,you're just going to lose?
Shoto:I told you,I'm not using his power!
Izuku:It isn't his power!It's yours!
Those words triggered something in Shoto's brain,taking him back to a nice memory with his mother.
Rei:You can become a hero in your own way.
Smoke and flames erupted from todoroki's body as for the 1st time in a long time,he smiled.
Shoto:Thanks Midoriya,but...you lose.
As todoroki sends a blast of flames out,everyone is shocked by the heat of the blast,wondering what that would do to his opponent.
Izuku:I'm sorry,but I kinda lied to you.
Shoto's shocked as he sees Izuku emerge from the flames right in front of him.And with a punch,Izuku sends him flying out the ring too fast for him to react.
Present mic:A-a-AND MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER!!!
As Izuku went to pick Shoto up.
Shoto:Y-you lied to me,dammit."You have a chance if you use fire".
Izuku:Yeah,sorry about that.
Izuku then faces off against Iida,simply grabbing his leg and throwing him out.
As Izuku's preparing for the next and final match.Bakugo comes into the room.
Bakugo:Huh?Why are you here?
Izuku:Because this is my room?
Bakugo sees the number and realizes his mistake.He leaves without saying nothing.
Izuku:This is it.
They head out to the final match.
Present Mic:IZUKU MIDORIYA V.S KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!!!
Aizawa:Oof
Izuku:Well...

Izuku:This is itBakugo says nothing as he gets into the air and starts spinning

Izuku:This is it
Bakugo says nothing as he gets into the air and starts spinning.
Bakugo:HOWITZER...
Izuku does nothing as Bakugo slams his hand right into his face.
Bakugo:IMPAAAAAACT
(Sorry y'all,couldn't get a small enough gif.)
An explosion of flames and smoke covers a whole side of the stadium.Everyone looks as the smoke dissipates with anticipation to see.

Everyone looks as the smoke dissipates with anticipation to see

Izuku just standing there.
Bakugo:WHAT?!!?!BUT HOW??!!
Izuku:If it makes you feel better.I actually felt that.
Izuku blitzes Bakugo and punches him in the face,knocking out some of his teeth and sending him out the ring.
Present mic:AND BY A LANDSLIDE,THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!
Cheers erupted from the crowd,everyone cheered for Midoriya,it was...new,being loved by people around you.His classmates were nice yes,but to be cheered on and supported by strangers,strangers who at 1st put him down, were now supporting him.
Izuku:They love us!
Symbiote:They love you.
Izuku and the symbiote reveled in the applause.Bakugo just left,saying nothing.
And then the festival was over.Izuku was in 1st place,Bakugo in second,and Shoto in 3rd.All might had made a dramatic entrance,or at least tried to,and congratulated everyone.
All might:You've done it young man,I'm proud of you,it's like your a whole nother man.
Izuku:Thank you all might.
The day ends as Izuku cries along with his mom about his victory.
Inko:I-I-Izuku it's a metal!It's a metal!My baby came home with a metal!
Izuku:Mom!It's a metal!I came home with a metal!
Izuku and Inko cried together in celebration.