A "vacation"

Shoto and Endeavor were patrolling together when the crisis in the city happened.Shoto had gone to search for civilians,he goes to an alley and sees:

Stain was bloodied and bruised as Venom stood over himVenom:WHAT'S WRONG?WHERE'D ALL THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT "FAIR SOCIETY" GO?!Endeavor:Shoto!Why did you-w-what the hell is that?Venom moved from stain as he stared at endeavor

Venom:WHAT'S WRONG?WHERE'D ALL THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT "FAIR SOCIETY" GO?!
Endeavor:Shoto!Why did you-w-what the hell is that?
Venom moved from stain as he stared at endeavor.
Endeavor:What do you want?
Shoto:Dad,this is my classmate.
The beast shrank as the boy was back to his normal suit.
Izuku:This is the 2nd time now.
Shoto:What?
Izuku:Nothing,you can come out now.
Iida had stepped out with his head down in shame.The crisis ended as they had explained the situation to authorities.Stain was put in the hospital before his sentence.A man(or a dog) approached Izuku.

Kenji:Now listen-Izuku:No,you listen,this is the 2nd time I've had to do the heroes or police's job myself

Kenji:Now listen-
Izuku:No,you listen,this is the 2nd time I've had to do the heroes or police's job myself.
Kenji:You chose to engage a villain by yourself, admirable as it is,you technically committed a crime.We are pardoning you this time,but I can't guarantee we'll do it again.
Izuku was silent as his judgmental stare said everything the chief needed to know.The authorities tried to cover it up,but Izuku was too famous and people had confirmed to seeing him during the crisis.Izuku was famous for taking down a villain that other heroes hadn't been able to take down.At school,Izuku was held high by all the other students.Some say he's one of the strongest students there. Interestingly enough,Izuku's actually been asked if he knew "the big 3".He did not.
Aizawa:We're going to go...on a vacation.
Izuku let out a heavy relieved sigh.
Mina:Geez Midoriya.Your really tuckered out aren't ya?
Sero:Honestly I would be too if I was taking down villains left and right like he was.
There was a knock on the door as 3 students entered in.
???:Hey hey,it's him!
???:You guys,we're supposed to wait before barging in.
???:Sorry amajiki.We're both just so excited!
The 3 students approached Izuku.
Izuku:Can I help you?
Mirio:I'm mirio,this is amajiki,and this is-
Nejire:Hey hey,I'm Nejire.
Izuku:Wait a second,are you guys-