when you're sick 2

This is a part 2 of the last scenario. After the characters brought you to the clinic / dorm / the mentors, What are their actions next.

Ali: After the mentors brought you to the medical room, he bought some porridge + ice creams at the McDonald's.

Khai: He visits you and brought coolfever (idk if spelt it right). He then puts it at your forehead

Bulat: he immediately cooks porridge, bake some bread and make some hot tea for you.

Sam: When you just wake up at the medical room, he runs and entered the room. He asked if you're okay and finally he calmed down

Jet: He tried to cook you some porridge but failed. So went to McDonald's, Kfc and Marrybrown to buy each of their porridge. When you asks him why, he says it's because he don't know which is your favorite.

Chris: When the mentors brought you to your dorm, he somehow got a ‘green light’ to enter the girls dorm just to take care of you

Rudy: He surprisingly cooks you porridge and often change your coolfever at the forehead. He also checks your current temperature and feeds you the porridge he makes.

Zass: He immediately asked the canteen staffs to make some porridge in exchange of his money (short form, he bought a f-ing porridge at the canteen)

Aleks: After the mentors says he should brought you to the medical room, he went straight there and hopes you're okay.

~~

Me: Done! Hope you guys enjoy and Happy reading! Btw, which character are your favorite? (◕ᴗ◕✿)