when they confronts you

So, like the title, this is a scenario about when they confronts you because they made you angry. Let's start!

~~

Ali: Made you a tea and said that he's sorry for making you mad

Khai: Use R.O to help him brought notes with ‘I'm sorry' written to your dorm

Bulat: Bakes cupcakes with different flavors. (He knew cupcakes are your weakness)

Sam: He knocked your dorm's door before coming in, holding a bouquet and hand it to you. He then leaves without a single word from him excepts that ‘I'm sorry' is written on a card on the bouquet (D-mn, this is a long one)

Jet: He sends a picture of a ticket to Thailand to you and messaged “As an apology?”

Chris: He buys you a bunch of blueberries and says “You look cute when you're mad you know? Still, would you forgive me?” (Let's say you liked the blueberries)

Rudy: He asked to hang out at you guys's secret spot. He then simply says sorry while throwing an apple he picked at the tree at you. (Luckily, you cought it)

Zass: He screenshot a song playlist and send it to you with a message “Want to listen together? As a sorry”

Aleks: He approached you and puts the teddy bear at your head saying “Don't be mad. Instead, hug the teddy bear like I told you so” (You're right..  It's the same teddy bear)

~~

Me: And.. That's it! So sorry that I still can't update early. Exams in my school is around the corner so I need some time to study. Btw, as always, Thank you so much and happy reading !! Also, wish me luck 🤍🤍