characters catching up !

So, there would be new characters catching up from now on.. Let's see who is it!

~~

Seis 💚⚽

Seis's >>>

First meeting: You met him at some random market when bumped into him by accident

First conversation: When you bumped into him and you said sorry and he replied it's okay (kinda bold right?)

Who had feelings first: You

What are you to him: a stranger/a friend

Where you confess: You don't (not yet)

Your contact names:
Yours: seis ⚽
His: y/n

Your birthday:

(He gifted you a cat)

What animal are you to him: “A snake 🐍. Wrong saying and you're dead meat”

Your age: 17 (1 year younger than him)

Favorite activities: Him accompanies you buying school stuffs

When you're sick: He bought some medicines at the pharmacy (He got money yall)

When you're on your period: Asked you whether you need some help

When he meet your parents: He said that he's one of your friends

Fav place to go: POPULAR

His status: A friend

When you study together: He helps you study and teaches you since you're close with your SPM (Kinda like a private tutor)

What he likes about you: Your intelligence and creative thinking. He said it's because you look attractive when you think much.

Ways to make him blush: Stare at him and smile

When you guys argue: He apologizes. (I repeat, he APOLOGIZES)

When you cry: He confronts you by saying “Don't cry, you'll look ugly”

Your personality: He said you're definitely an introvert and a warm-hearted person.

When you play a game: He purposely gave you win and you knocked his head because of that

When you are scared: He pats your head and says “It's okay, I'll protect you”

His status 2: A crush

When there's an academic trip: (I skipped this part because both of you are not an agent)

If story: (I also skipped this part because he doesn't have an instagram account)

When he confronts you: (The same as “when you cry”)

Your flower 🌸: “Blue rose. You're definitely the loyal type”

When you adopt a cat: He often k1dn@ppEd the cat and brought it to a walk (without your permission of course)

Truth or dare: Truth - You asked him what is his job. He lied

When you go to the park: You and him would probably ride a bike together

When you borrow his clothes: He bought some women's clothes and gave it to you. Luckily, it perfectly fits.

~~

Me: D-mn, 400+ words already. Anyway, is it okay if I add him in this scenario? I was planning to add Siete as well. But, I'll need you guy's opinion. I'll delete this chapter if you guys didn't like it. Anyway, tysm and happy reading!!