Seriously? - Jude x jealous!reader

Requested by: SpiderGoth01
Setting: The mall
-

You couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy whenever you saw Jude hanging out with his goth girlfriend, Starr. You had developed feelings for him, but it seemed like he was already taken. However, your heart couldn't stay silent any longer, and you decided to confess your feelings to Jude one day.

You took a deep breath and approached Jude, who was leaning against his skateboard near the entrance of the mall. You nervously walked up to him, hoping that he would understand what you were about to say.

"Hey, Jude," You began, your voice slightly shaky. "I know you're with Starr, but... I like you."

Jude looked up, his eyes widening in surprise. "You do?" He asked, sounding genuinely curious.

You nodded, your cheeks turning a faint shade of pink. "Yeah, I've had these feelings for a while now. But I didn't say anything because I thought you and Starr were together."

Jude chuckled softly, scratching the back of his head. "Well, here's the thing, Y/N. Starr and I are... fake dating."

Your eyes widened in confusion. "Fake dating? Seriously?"

"I did it to get your attention. You see, I noticed how you'd get a little jealous whenever you saw me with her. So, I thought maybe if I pretended to be with Starr, you'd finally tell me how you feel."

You chuckled . "Jude, that's so strange, but also really sweet."

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Hey, I'm just a dude who plays guitar and loves chill vibes. I had to make a move in my own unique way, you know?"

You shook your head, still smiling. "You're something else, Jude. I'm glad you did it because now I can tell you that I like you."

Jude  stepped closer, his hand reaching out to gently hold yours. "That's awesome, Y/N. I like you too. Hey, now that the whole fake dating thing is over, we can explore our real connection."

"Seriously?"

Jude kissed your hand, "You know it, my lady."