Vegan nachos - Starr x non vegan!reader

Setting: The food court
-

Starr was a vegan and you weren't, but that didn't stop you from going out together on dates. You simply learned to accommodate each other's needs without violating your boundaries.

Of course, you have tried vegan food before such as fruits and vegetables, but you've never tried things such as vegan nachos or chicken. Starr decided to make today an adventure where you both try it out.

"Hey, Y/N," she said, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "I have a surprise for you today!"

"Really? What is it?"

Starr held out her hand, and you instinctively intertwined your fingers with hers. "Well, I was thinking... How about we try something new together?"

You raised an eyebrow. "New? What do you have in mind?"

Starr leaned in closer, smiling mischievously. "Vegan food."

You blinked, slightly taken aback. "Vegan food?"

Starr nodded, excited. "Yeah! I know you're not a vegan, but I thought it could be a fun adventure for both of us. Plus, it's really good for the environment!"

Starr's passion for the world around her was one of the things you loved most about her. Trying new things with her was always an adventure.

"All right," You said, smiling. "I trust you. Let's give it a shot."

Starr pulled you along towards Vegan Island, which was where she worked.

"What do you recommend?" You asked, as she started preparing some food.

"Hmm, how about we start with some vegan nachos? They're loaded with plant-based cheese and all sorts of delicious toppings. Trust me, you won't even miss the meat!"

You nodded, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. As you waited for Starr to finish making the nachos, she kept you entertained with stories of her own vegan food adventures and the positive impact it had on her life.

When the nachos was done, you hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to expect. However, you took a bite.

"Damn!" You exclaimed in delight, digging into the nachos.

"So, what do you think?"

You grinned, feeling a newfound appreciation for vegan cuisine. "These are amazing! I never imagined vegan nachos could taste this good."

Starr leaned in to give you a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad you like it! There are so many delicious vegan dishes out there, and I can't wait to explore them with you."

"I can't wait either! We should do this more often."

You realized that trying new things with Starr brought you closer, deepening your bond and creating cherished memories.