Author's Notes

Hello! I'd just like to say, thank you for everyone who took the time to read this trashy work. Your support means the world to me, and I love you all so much 💖💖💖

This is basically flashbacks of how the deaths went, so enjoy rereading the deaths of your biases because I'm evil >:)

Vernon:
It was actually Seungcheol who convinced the group to split. Once he did so, he slipped into the kitchen and secretly put poison in one of the glasses without anyone noticing. Luckily for him, he didn't get the poisoned one: Vernon did.

Dokyeom:
Dokyeom's death definitely needs some clearing up. While Dokyeom was indirectly responsible for Vernon's death and he knew it, an angry Seungkwan confronted him and, in his anger, told him to kill himself. Dokyeom couldn't stand knowing Seungkwan would never forgive him for killing his boyfriend, and killed himself, but tried to make it look like a murder so it wouldn't seem like Seungkwan's pressure was too much for him, because even in death, he didn't want to be seen as weak. It was then that Seungkwan realized that he was the real monster, because while Seungcheol was possessed, Seungkwan did this all willingly - all in the anger of Vernon's death.

Jihoon:
You may be wondering, how on earth did Jihoon die? Who had the gun? It couldn't have been Seungcheol, since we see him in his room with Jeonghan and Joshua. That means it could only have been Seungkwan. He hid the gun in his backpack coming to school, which Seungcheol didn't know about. Then, he shot Jihoon, just to throw everyone off.

Minghao:
There was a note at the scene of Jihoon's death that said "Someone here was very wrong, and you know who you are. You're next." Seungkwan decided to clear Joshua's name, but in the process, kill Minghao as punishment for his false accusations. That night, Junhui and Minghao decided to do something they'd never done, since they never would be able to do it again- they had sex (I LOVE JUNHAO I'M SORRY). This makes Minghao's death more emotional, for me at least, because they lived that night like it was their last- because it was.

Wonwoo:
Actually, at this point, Seungkwan's done more killing than Seungcheol, fueled by pure anger. He knew Wonwoo would eventually come down to the library, so he hid behind a curtain and waited. Luckily for him and unluckily for Wonwoo, the elder locked himself in, giving Seungkwan the perfect opportunity to kill him. And while Wonwoo was smart, Seungkwan had him all figured out, and prevented him from leaving so he could kill him.

Jeonghan:
In my opinion, Jeonghan's death is the saddest. Seungcheol had been the only one he had ever trusted, so it came as a shock when Seungcheol cornered him with a knife. His last moments were filled with anger, sadness, regret, and betrayal, as he shouted curses at the boy he once loved. What makes it worse is that Jeonghan was the first one Seungcheol directly killed, facing the love of his life one last time before stabbing him.

Seungkwan:
Seungkwan died after failing to kill Chan. Despite Seungkwan being extremely helpful to Seungcheol, this one failed murder set Seungcheol off, and he killed him in anger. Seungkwan went without much complaint, because he wanted to be with Vernon, but also because he felt he deserved this, after everything he'd done.

Chan:
Poor Chan almost died once and actually did die in the same day. He didn't even get a chance to tell the others what had happened with Seungkwan. Seungcheol cornered him and, knowing his head was a weak spot after he had lost a lot of blood from Seungkwan, hit him exactly where his prior wound was. Chan never really had a chance.

Soonyoung:
What makes Soonyoung's death so sad is his sudden change in character. When Jihoon died, Soonyoung lost the light he'd been known for. He couldn't smile, and he locked himself in his room, leaving as little as possible. He laid there, staring at the ceiling, impatiently awaiting his death. And sure enough, he got it... at least he's with Jihoon, right?

Junhui:
Similar to Soonyoung, Junhui lost control after Minghao's death. He didn't see the point in living, because what was his purpose without Minghao? What did he have to live for, without the love of his life? While Soonyoung's death was more drawn-out, Junhui decided to end it as quickly as possible, taking a large over-dosage of pills.

Joshua:
I don't think I want to go into detail about this one. All I'll say is that I wanted to throw up when I wrote it.

Mingyu:
Mingyu's death was drawn-out and miserable. He spent three days locked in the closet, until he died from thirst. Throughout those final days, he kept repeatedly calling out Wonwoo's name, desperate not to close his eyes so as to stay strong for Wonwoo. Eventually, however, he couldn't take it anymore and passed.

Luckily, this was all part of Seungcheol's nightmare, so in the end, everyone was alright :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Personally, it's probably not my best work, but it'll have to work since Halloween is over :/

Anyways, this is the end of Trust No One! I love you all, and I'll leave you with this: till we meet again <3