Heir of Villars PART 1

3 years later

"Fucking hell bitch! Just why can't you give birth?!" The handsome face of a man who often hid behind a kind façade was morphed like an ugly monster when the news spread throughout the Sylvester regime that the oldest daughter of Dante Sylvester- Sylvia gave birth to a daughter.

Her name would included in the family for she was the first grandchild of Mob boss Dante.

Dylan Sylvester kicked a naked woman away from himself and gulped a glass of alcohol in fury. Which woman had he not brought to his bed in the past three years, from models to businesswomen, daughters of mafia clan yet why did they never conceive?

"Sir, we cannot trace them-" Even before the sentence could be completed, a dagger blazed past the neck of the soldier and left a long wound that bled pearls of blood.

"WHY CAN'T YOU TRACE A FUCKING CHILD?!"

Years ago Dylan had planned the assassination of his sister so beautifully, like a gentle brother he personally escorted her to the event that was held in the furthest parts of the country where it would take at least a day for their forces to reach and after that, he simply leaked the information of her being present.

He wasn't a bad person because he intention was not to kill his eldest sister who had practically raised him alone, it was just that she was the biggest hurdle in his path to becoming an heir, furthermore, the news he leaked was to the Giovannis of Italy who had a blood feud with Sylvesters.

He would let them kill her and take their revenge, If a woman is sacrificed to achieve peace and prosperity for a longer period of time...didn't that make him a good leader?

But she returned.

Then when suddenly his father banished Sylvia to a place which he could not reach it did not hurt his ambitions for she was removed from his path and it was even better that he did not had to maul her to death but why now?

Why did she had to give birth?

He remembered feeding her medicines to become sterile for a long time.

This wasn't what he had planned for so long.

Who sabotaged his plan? Dylan who was silent for some time looked at his own reflection in the humongous mirror of the ceiling and saw a shadow that scared him out of his wits. He resembled his father so much so that even a blind man could see it.

"Father?" No one in the world could guess his intentions but what if it was his own father who had long seen through his plans...

Dylan felt cold sweat beads breaking through his forehead making him completely aware of his surroundings, the intoxication of alcohol completely disappearing and leaving all but a pale face.

The idea of why his father knew everything but kept him alive made chills run down his spine. He would not have a good death.

A number was quickly dialed and the nervous voice whispered the words of doom.

____________________________________________________

PART I