PART 2: Angel and Devil- Rue

Under the nose of the fearsome mafia clan of Villar, their young heir was taken away forcefully by assassins and the very next hour pictures of a mutilated dead body of a child were dispatched to their headquarters.

Diana fell into deep shock when the news of her dead son reached her ears but Mikhail wasn't in such a state of crying or weeping. He stayed quiet and watched the pictures while a soldier explained the clues they found. The clan leader Edgar was even calmer, yet the mafias gathered knew it was calm before the storm crushed everything that came before it.

"Sylvesters"

"Dante is not capable of doing so." The reasoning could only be done by the subsidiary clan members for Mikhail was beyond reason at the moment. All he could see was blood and all he could feel was wrath.

"Its not done by him but by Sylvia's husband Declan."

"That amputee?"

"He was given a huge amount of money by Gioavannis to do so, he was an assassin to begin with." A sharp shrill that brought fear and some sort of eerie dislike was produced when Mikhail got up from his seat and left the chambers before saying.

"I heard he has a newborn daughter, in an hour bring her to me."

If his son was dead then all Sylvia's children, born today or in future would be buried with his Seir.

______________________________________________________________________

The fabric of night had spread after the sun bid farewell to his little moon and went to sleep. It had been a night unlike any other for a person hastened his footsteps in the stormy weather and walked with a limp in his leg.

A pure snow bundle that he had stolen from the house while the soldiers of Villars fought fiercely with Sylvesters laid somewhat dirty in his hold as frosty rain continued to drizzle mercilessly upon the earth. Vengeance, hatred, and a blood oath were in the process of being delivered in the world of Mafia.

Sylvia's daughter was stolen after a fierce battle and by now the entire mafia world must have been made aware that Dante Sylvester was going to loose his grand daughter because they dared touch a Villar.

The soldier ran and finally upon finding the hidden underground basement entered it but not without thinking twice and hesitating, looking behind him to see if he was not being followed, loyalty and oath triumphed over fear as the man entered.

"Sir, I have done as your command. Here is she."

If Sylvia was Sylvester's honor and pride then this child was even more precious.

Their most precious jewel.

Their pride and honor.

Their hopes and love.

Edgar felt hatred and disbelief, he and Dante never got along with one another but to think that he would choose such a monster for his daughter.

A monster who will kill for a few pieces of luxury. Once Edgar caught hold of Declan he would make sure that the person would regret living every single second more.

Mikhail Villar with his ink obsidian eyes was even more of a devil than one could imagine, handsome to the extent of charming his enemy and brutal to the extremes of not fearing even the heavens.

While Edgar refused to watch such a disgusting scene of killing Sylvia's daughter for enemity, Mikhail took hold of the baby and the others sitting just waited for him to twist that small neck and end the revenge yet for a moment nothing happened and there was a stunned silence for the white fabric in which the creature was wrapped was soaking wet, the storms have not shown the youngling any kindness.

Mikhail unflurried the towel to reveal a small bluish body that Edgar saw once and could not see anymore thus he left the chamber with his blood boiling.

Never in their entire regimes he had done a thing so heinous to kill a newborn yet their clan was brimming with wrath and fury thus he hardened his heart as a leader and did not stop Mikhail but as a father he would not witness it.

Others watching concluded that te baby might have died in the cold rain of being suffocated.

Such a miserable death.

But wasn't it the god's mercy if he even exists? That the monster who was of course going to hell now did not have to endure one more of hell's punishment?

Maybe heavens have blessed the child with a much peaceful death.

No

Mikhail wasn't consoled.

Warm palms felt the cold chest of the newborn and rubbed the skin above the heart furiously to see a single sign of life. The dead body was so small.

So fragile.

His mouth opened and then provided air to the soul that might have already passed to heaven for it wasn't her fault that his son was dead.

Mikhail did not feel relieved to take such revenge.

Looking at their Boss trying such futile measures, the members surrounding maintained silence for who wished to confront the insane monster that the one he was trying to bring back to life for the killing was already killed.

Wasn't this what they all desired?

"Brother, I believe she is dead-" Even before that was completely uttered, Mikhail's thunderous irises clashed with his younger brother's, and Orlando shut his mouth.

Moments passed and soon a faint cry was heard making others astonished but Mikhail smiled yet it was a smile so disturbing that it resembled a ghoul.

What should he do now?

His attempts were successful and she was alive, should he kill her now?

How foolish..

Muscular fingers inked with dark symbols wrapped around the nape of the neck that was even softer than a little marshmallow, the skin being so fragile that even his touching the baby left pink prints on the tiny body.

Was such a thing meant to exist in the human realm?

Mikhail had never seen any creature more beautiful than this pure soul.

It was truly heartbreaking when the blueish face that was now turning a little hued pink with life was held with so much cruelty and at that instant for the first time the hand that belonged to the devil trembled.

The crying of the small baby echoed as after struggling between life and death she woke up from her slumber and looked at the man who was ready to take her life. Sparkling azures purer than a mirror lake clashed with obsidian. Her eyes were so pretty and bright as if she was an angel and accidentally descended down the earth.

At that moment a miracle happened.

Pearl-like tears droplets tumbled down her pink cheeks before the baby twinkled her dewed lashes unknowingly, her eyes accidentally falling upon the rough arm and watching the black painting on Mikhail's hand and the unknown drawing was such a joyful mystery for her that she laughed like jingling bells with her hands trying to move a little.

The tiny hand with finger-nails like small grains of pomegranate seeds clasped onto Mikhail's one bid finger and she was enamored by this being.

And just like that even the demon was enchanted.

"Rue."

The one who is like the moon.

Gentle and pure, just like a flower that dances in the serene cool breeze and blows away with wind.

She was like a dandelion flower in strong winds.

Like a fairy who lived in a house made of flowers.

The words that Dante had once said years ago echoed in his mind.

"When you have a daughter you will understand what love is, you might dislike the entire world and even hate them to the core but that innocent smile without any malice would make you do foolish things."