Foe is friend?

It was a warm sunny morning with cool breeze blowing past rustling trees that resembled emeralds on earthly soil. It also marked the first day of little Rue to school.

"Wait Rue!" Her small schoolbag was held from behind as Seir looked at her with frantic eyes.

"Its your first day so you may feel like crying, everyone cries so don't feel bad." The tiny head comically tilted a little as the angel focused more on the butterfly that sat on Kharsan's head than whatever was being said. It was a sparkling blue one with its wings big and dazzling to Rue but before she could open her mouth it flew away.

Both Kharsan and Seir were twins, three years older than her and thus had different classes but when Rue had jumped down the car initially she did not mind being separated from them, and now since the butterfly was gone her attention has also flown along with it.

Declan had given her a pretty pink flower and with that clutched in her right hand as a weapon she walked inside. One day she will make a butterfly land on her head too.

The class was joyous for the child as it made her color a mermaid and then play numbers on an abacus, Rue talked to the children a little whenever teacher wasn't watching and gave her flower to a friend she made,

After one class felt hungry and took out her lunch which was in turn confiscated by the teacher and instead she was offered a toffee secretly.

School was good for Rue until it was the time to play.

"Hey see, Rue has brought something!"

Children huddled around the fairy looking into her schoolbag excitedly, there was an unknown plant with a small bud and little tendrils.

"Is it rose?"

"Cree- cray- cri- cyseam"

"Chrysanthemum?"

"Its Pea." The protagonist of the whole affair took out the pot with half of the soil falling inside the bag before throwing the poor thing aside.

"We will plant pea today at school, when it grows up be bill harbest all the peas, after which we will take it to market and shell them and get money. With that money I will buy cholates and t-then I will plant choco- cocho- checho- cholate."

The idea was not bad for the very first time in their lives many tiny dumplings had a rebellious feeling in their heart.

"C-Cant we plant chocolate directly, I have many-"

"Shhhh first should be the pea." Rue dreamt of being a farmer along with the children who together dreamed of a field full of chocolates.

"Dumbo chocolate are not grown!" The sound must have startled the children for they looked at the source of voice and some of them ran away with fright when a senior of second grade appeared who looked at them unkindly before smiling at Rue.

"My father owns a chocolate factory, it is made on machine, now give that to me." Rue did not moved away and clutched her precious clay jar to herself, the other person tried to snatch it out of her hold but Rue shook her head.

"Stob it!" it seemed to have startled the other person and as a result he dropped the pea plant making it shatter into fragments.

All was silent

The child looked at Rue and could not say anything.

Rue was sad, so sad that unknowingly her lips wobbled but she refused to cry, crouching down quietly she picked up the fragments one by one to see if she could make it again.

Alas, even her plant was crushed and the bud broken.

It started with a tear but then ended in her wailing.

"Rue what-what happened?" Seir rushed to her side and asked yet she could not say anything apart from crying.

"Here have it." It was only when a tiny sunflower was uprooted from the school garden and pushed into the soil collected in a cup messily was presented to her did Rue rubbed her eyes to get a clear view, the first thing she noticed were the glimmering green irises and then a flower which was too big for the small cup.

"T-Thankyou Kha-Khae-Khaean"

"Kharsan"

"Kheasn"

"Whatever, don't cry." Kharsan removed the broken pot away and picked up the crushed pea plant.

"See, its roots are still good, so you can plant it again and-" Rue clutched to one of his arm scaring him.

"Is it tuee?"

"Yes"

"And all of you, go bring whatever flowers you can find for her. Go!"

"He is the one who bullied Rue!" A child shouted before running off.

"What's you name?" Now that she regained a flower Rue did not held any grudge and simply asked.

"A-Ashton."

"Yeah and you had a chocolate factory?" Kharsan asked.

"M-My father has."

"So you were the one who broke off the pot?"

"N-no"

"Good since you did not break it off you will come with us to Rue's house and help her plant as many pots as she wants."

"What? Yes Yes I broke it!" He just really liked the cute little girl with frill dress and wanted to talk to her, he did not intended to break her things but even more than that he did not wished to a farmer.

"Then from now onwards you will daily come to my house to plant seeds."

Ashton was on the verge of crying, if he was a bully then what was this person?

From the rich heir he became a gardener in one day.

Just like Rue, Ashton was wailing at the moment.

"Hey little bunny, wipe off your nose." Rue took the handkerchief and did just that. Khasen wasn't bad.