Little Bunny

Character introduction:

1) Sylvia: Rue's mom

2) Dante: Sylvia's dad/ Rue's grandfather

3) Declan: Rue's dad

4) Mikhail: Kharsan's dad

5) Seir- Kharsan's twin brother

A/N: SIER WAS KIDNAPPED NOT KHARSAN

3 years later

It was the day when the devil had decided to possess the angel.

Mikhail was coming to take Rue to her first day to school and Declan hated it. Hated the thought of keeping his Rue away from himself but joyful that she was to be protected. After hiding her away from the world for three long years, not allowing anyone to see her apart from Dante, she was to be let out in the world from today.

The silky hair of the little angel was brushed gently and two tiny ponytails with colorful hairbands were made with some difficulty, Rue looked into the mirror, and could see her hair strands dancing all over her tiny head but did not said that she disliked it.

"Is it good?"

"Bery good."

Little Rue wriggled in the big chair trying to reach out for the fluffy bag that she got as a gift before asking her father to hand it to her since her hands were too small and fingers even smaller.

"Papa gibe me my bag."

She had said it so seriously so why was her father's face again a little red?

Declan picked up the bag and frowned, looking at his wide-eyed troublemaker before raising an eyebrow at her innocent face that was an indicator of her naughtiness.

"Your bag is really heavy Rue, what do you have inside?"

"Pea"

"Pea?" When the bag was opened there was not even a single pencil inside rather it had a potted pea plant with its soil all over the fabric. Just yesterday he had packed inside a book with the Barbie pencilbox that she loved.

Declan wanted to scold little Rue but she looked at him really expectantly with glittering stary eyes as if waiting to be praised for her mischief.

Rue loved her peas.

Also her hair was in a mess for they had spend an hour and achieved absolutely nothing. All in all his daughter looked a little funny.

"Let's not tell your mom okay?"

The baby did not say anything and kept looking at him with those azure irises and wobbling lips. Declan cleared his throat before looking down and shaking his head with a smile spreading across his face.

"You did a great job now come here." Rue raised both her arms expectantly to be taken in her father's warm hold, that way she would not have to walk and would get a free ride downstairs.

"Rue, my baby- what the hell?!" Sylvia who was packing Rue's lunchbox saw the father-daughter duo appearing and her face was full of horror.

"Declan, Rue looks like she was in a tornado!"

"Mom what's a tor-tor-toan-toandoo?"

"Its tornado." someone corrected her.

"Yes toandoo"

"Tornado"

"Toandoooooo!"

"She has a short tongue brother, don't tease her."

"I don't habe a shot tong, you habe!" Seir who had just arrived tried to pacify the spelling bee contest between his brother Kharsan and the little girl when he was scolded by Rue, who was actually lost in watching her lunch by now and only then realized that there were two new children her age and she had already fought with one.

The little girl ran and hid behind Sylvia peeking from behind her. It was her first time knowing someone her age.

"I am so sobby."

"Its alright, I am Seir and this is my brother Kharsan." Seir smiled at the fairy making her grin with a lost tooth in front.

"I-I am Bue." Rue looked down shyly only to be greeted by Kharsan.

"Hello Bue"

Rue's smile faded a little and there was an expression of her face that she was offended.

Nobody had ever pointed out her pronunciation yet and called her Bue.

She was not a Boo.

She was Rue

She just didn't know how to say it yet

She did not like this person.

"Rue, these are your brothers who will accompany you to school every day." Sylvia bowed a little and patted Sier's forehead making the little boy grin widely while another child who was standing along with Seir raised his beautiful green eyes to look at Sylvia and then at Rue.

Why was she so small?

She also looked so soft.

Was that a bunny on her bag?

There was a lot of curiosity and also a question.

Why was her tongue so short? She could not pronounce clearly.

She was pretty funny.

"And who might this handsome little heir be?"

"Greetings madam, I am Kharsan Villar."

"Oh my god the baby speaks so well!" Sylvia could not help but pinch Kharsan's cheeks making the little boy blush in embarrassment.

He was a grown-up man, not a baby!

He would not come here again.

It was all first impressions of a little bunny that made him look at Rue once again as she pouted at him before going to Seir and making her first friend that wasn't him.