CHAPTER 13 - 'QUESTION'

As soon as everyone already there,they began to eat their breakfast and chat.

"You seem to get along with Senior Mo?...",Lan Sizhui said with a warm smile.

"That lunatic?.. no..",Jin Ling respond with annoyed tone.

"Whatever you say mistress.I'm tryna enjoy my chicken here",Lan JingYi who sat next to Lan Sizhui be munching the chicken.

"Hehe.. don't be rude to him,A-Yi..",Zizhen said with an awkward nervous tone to Lan JingYi.

"Hmph",both of Jin Ling and Lan JingYi look away and continue eating their food.

As Jin Ling finished his food,he stay on the seat and rest.He thought about it. He began to wonder why that lunatic Mo helped him a lot. Even the curse on his leg which he didn't know,he was at the cave there stuck and saved by Mo XuanYu.

"Wh-why?..",Jin Ling mumbled at these thoughts.He fidgeting his bell tessel. 'Maybe I should not think too much about it',he thought to himself.

"Sorry?..",Ouyang Zizhen who sat near him heard him mumbling.

"O-oh nothing",Jin Ling respond in low tone.

"Ah.. alright",Zizhen smiled.He thought of starting a conversation with Jin Ling,"I always wonder why you have.. uhm such temper.. Maiden temper they call it..?"

Jin Ling look at him and then thought.
"Hm I don't know actually. It's just my nature. I get mad or annoyed easily."

Ouyang Zizhen then laugh as he thought the sect leader of Jiang's temper is the same as Jin Ling,'maybe he got from his uncle'.
"oh I see.."

Lan Sizhui talk to Lan JingYi,they both are close friends since little.They are like brothers but not really.

"Hey,Sizhui.. Are you into him?",Lan JingYi asked.

Lan Sizhui choke on his tea as he was drinking and heard his question.He cough and then small pink blush appear on his cheeks.

"What makes you think that,JingYi??...",the nervous tone makes it even more suspicious. But he isn't lying though,he ask.

"HMMMMMMMMMM.....",Lan JingYi trying to attract Jin Ling's attention by making annoying sounds."HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"Hey,will you keep that voice of yours down?!",Jin Ling isn't far anyway so he could hear it. But he didn't hear Lan JingYi's question.

"Okay good,he can't hear us",Lan JingYi said with a mischievous smile.

"W-what",Lan Sizhui was confused.

"So do you?"

"Uhm.. I just met him 3 days ago",Lan Sizhui said nervously."But I suddenly feel a close connection towards him.. Is it?.."

"You do know that love at first sight exist and we wouldn't know. Afterall,our headbands pulls us together",Lan JingYi hold his own clan's headband and then thought of his love one,Zizhen.

"So we wouldn't know actually but we'll find out soon. Anyway,I support you. But just be safe with that kind of mistress..",Lan JingYi laugh a bit.

"Don't call him that..",Lan Sizhui chuckle as he know why Lan JingYi called Jin Ling mistress.

"Or..",Lan JingYi took a glance at Jin Ling and then look back at Lan Sizhui."He seem fragile,sensitive and delicate.. maybe you should be gentle on him"

"Huh?.."-Lan Sizhui

Lan Sizhui was confused at first until he felt his face burning."JingYi! You shouldn't say that! Don't think too far!"

"EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH"-Lan JingYi