Introduction & Prologue

Hello everyone! Welcome to 'VENUS'. I am Julie and I hope you have a good time reading!♡

•●•
In the world of werewolves, there is the Moon goddess also knows as Mother Moon. She is the patron of these creatures, and they are devoted to her. Then there is Venus, who ignites the flame between the wolves, the founder of mates, the goddess of love. These two has worked together to create the world of the werewolves, and yet the Moon goddess is the most devoted.

This caused a feud between the two goddesses, why is Venus not as devoted as the Moon goddess if love is the most beautiful thing in the world? She created the mate bond and yet there is only few temples in the name of her.

So as to settle the dispute, the Mother Moon offered Venus an omega born in her name, loved and devoted by many, special and unusual than anyone in the history of the werewolves. Venus agreed and thus was born, the omega of Venus.

On the first day of September, under a full moon an omega lady in a small village gave birth to a miracle. Venus herself was there to help with the birth and no one else. She named the child Jeon Jeongguk, and told his mother to nurture him carefully. The mother was ecstatic as much as mortified. She prayed for a normal life for her son and tried to live.

But not everything went as they wished. The omega was too powerful and higher ranked Alphas and kings couldn't live with that. Male omegas are too rare and strong and the omega of Venus being one meant extra power. So, he was hunted from the day the news was spread, that the gift of Venus was born.

Nobody knew where he was, not even the villagers. So many innocent lives were lost due to being unhelpful for the Alphas. But one day on the second birthday of the Omega, his village was found. Everyone knew where he was, and they all planned an attack to destroy the entire village. Venus appeared in his mother's dream and warned her of what's to come. Heartbroken and desperate, the mother put him in a drilled wooden box and send it out to the forest of Oxin. She and her village was massacred but the omega was safe.

It's been twenty years since the event, and only a few still searches. Many believe the omega is dead, killed by Mother Moon due to his power and all the massacres that took place in his name.

Oh but do they know? That in that night when the mother of the Omega thrashed and died in pain and agony, the Mother of all guided him to a place deep in Oxin where he lives still, trained to be the Luna of all of Lupine, the world of the werewolves. Jeon Jeongguk lives and he will return, for his mother and his people and maybe for that blue eyed theif who stole his heart.
•●•

I hope you find this story interesting and fun to read. But before we begin, this story includes ;

▪︎ A/B/O dynamics

▪︎ Top Kim Taehyung

▪︎ Bottom Jeon Jeongguk

▪︎ slight angst

▪︎ light mature scenes

▪︎ mentions of blood and murder

×××

Author's note : this story is purely fictional and does not relate to real life. The themes and personalities of the characters do not apply to that of the real life people. The ships used in this book is for entertainment purposes only. Any similar works are coincidental and this book belongs to me. I do not allow translations or copying. Plagiarism is a crime.