- 1.chapter -

I'm currently in my bedroom making a new program on my computer for Tony when I hear a knock on my door. I get up and walk towards the door. When I open I see Steve with a bandage around his head. I don't know what he said I just grabed him end pulled him into a big hug.

" What happened" I said with tears in my eyes. While still hugging him.

"It's okay really, please don't cry Iri."
Steve said looking down in my eyes.

We stood there for about a five minutes. Steve is my best friends if Steve wouldn't find me I would probably be in Russia and be a hitwomen. But I don't wanna think about it right now.

"Stevie tell me how was the mission with Nat?" I said letting him go.

"It was okay until we found the bad guys then we got in big fight. One of Hydra agents threw a metal pipe on me and it hit me right here." He said pointing at his head.

I looked at him and asked" Is it really
okay or you're just trying to look like a strong guy?"

"Fine it hurts a lot but I didn't want to make you sad." He said looking at me guilty.

I walk slowly towards him and when I stand few centemeters away from him I whisper looking at him softly"thank's for sharing with me but tell  me if something hurts or happend please."

"I will. Don't worry princess." He said while giving me a kiss on my forehead And hugging me." See you at the party."

" Ohh I totaly forgot about it." I said looking up at him.

He looked at me with care and said "princess i'm going in my room to get a steamy shower see ya later."

After that he left my room I stormed in the walk in closet to find a dress for this party. After a hour I found the perfect dress and shoes.

This is Irina's outfit

After 2 hours of getting myself ready I look in the mirror and smile

After 2 hours of getting myself ready I look in the mirror and smile. After a while of admirring myself . I walk out of my bedroom and walk towards Steve's door before I knock a second later Steve opened the door and looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"You look stuning princess." He said looking at me.

" Thank you look you good too Stevie." I said while taking his hand and walking towards elevator. When we got to the elevator door i pushed the button after moment the door opened and we walked in. I let go of his hand because Nat a second before the door closed ran in the elevator in a long red gown. Nat gave me a wink and asked"Hey guys,do you know what big news Tony have for us?" Nat said looking at us.

Of course I know it's about me being a new avenger but I won't tell them. I didn't even think I would ever be a avenger and here I'm. After a minute the elevator stopped so I quickly answered "No,we don't." and started walking out of the elevator with Nat and Steve in front of me. I was trying not to trip over my dress. We walked in a big room full of people I catched them up and the three of us walked towards the team. I looked at Tony with smirk on my face. I sat at a comfy couch next to Steve. He put his hand around my shoulders and I put my head on his shoulders. Natasha sat next to Clint.

The first of us to talk was
Bruce who asked "Tony whats the big news about?"

Tony looked at me asking me with his eyes if i'm ready so i nood and Tony immedietly answered " well the news are that Irina is new member of our team and she is going to stay with us."

Steve looked at me with shock and happines in his eyes. He hugged me and whisperd " I'm so happy for you princess."

All of the guys hugged me and congratuladed. Natasha made toast and we all drank our drinks. We talked about how Steve rescued me and about a lot of other situations that happened.

When my favorite song started steve looked at me and said "Will you dance with me princess."

"Yes of course" i took his hand and ran to the dancing floor.

We danced slowly Steve's hands on my hips and my hands around his neck and head on his shoulder. Steve was telling me about the mission with Nat. When the song ended i tried to find Nat because i missed my gym buddy .When i found her we had a chit chat about my training and had a few drinks and ended up playing true or dare.

"Okay i start. True or dare Tony?"

"True"Tony answered.

"So did you ever been in strip club?"

Yes many times before i started dating Peper."

"Irina true or dare." Tony asked

"Dare" i answered.

"Twerk"Tony said with a smirk

"Fine" i said and stand up and walked to the table.
I carefully stood on the table and started twerking.I didn't mind because i was kinda drunk. All i could hear was Steve yelling at me to go down. I tried but soon as i moved my leg i fell. When i realize what happend i was laying on the floor with my head on Steve's lap.
I didn't hit hard i just fell of the table.

"Okay is time to get you in bed" Steve said while picking me up in bridal style. He and Natasha helped me to get in my bedroom.I was already asleep when Steve and Natasha got me to my bedroom. Nat undressed me and lay me on the bed.I didn't even resist to go to sleep when steve picked me up. Now i'm sleeping in my bed.

______________________________________

1024 words

I'm sorry if Its to short and for my gramar I'm from Czech republic.

I hope you enjoyed it ❤️❤️