-4.chapter-

I slept in Natasha bedroom. When I woke up I looked at Natasha who was peacefully sleeping in my arms and stroked her cheek. After a while I decided to get a shower so I went into my room. I choosed my uniform with Shield badge on it. After some months Steve rescued me Nick Fury made me programmer for Shield and a few weeks later Tony too and yesterday I became an Avenger. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I prepared some eggs with bacon, rice puffs and vegetables. After I finished cooking I set the plates on the dinning table and scooped food onto everyone's plate.
" Good morning Jarvis tell everyone breakfast is ready" I said with my russian accent.

"Good morning Miss I already told them. They are on way to the dinning room." Jarvis answered to me.

"Thank's J you are amazing." I said while tony and Bruce walked in.

"Good morning guys sit down and enjoy you'r meal." I told the guys with a smile on my face. Tony smiled at me and Bruce thanked me after some minutes the room was full and bussy.
Everyone was talking and eating. I ate my portion and went to the garage.
I found my bike, fired it up and took off. I was driving through the streets of New York, and after about an hour, I came to a building of shield and parked  in front of the building. I jumped of and walked in. When I came to Fury's office I knocked on the door and when I heard answer I walked in the office and closed the door behind me.
"Good morning Nick I heard you needed me here." I said sitting down at the arm chair across to Nick.

"Good morning Irina nice to see you after a long time and congratulation to becoming an Avenger."

"Thank's Nick what did you need? I asked zipping up my uniform.

"I wanted to ask you to find one of the Hydra agents because you are one of the best hackers of shield and you are the one of the people knowing Hydra is actualy a Shield. So I need you to find Mr. Zemo." Nick asked me with please in his eyes.

"I will Nick give me some days and you will have his location. Do you need anything else?" I looked at him with durrability.

"Nothing you can go bye." Nick said reaching out his hand to me to shake it. I shaked his hand. " Bye Nick see you soon. I said walking out of the room. I was on my way home when I heard some screams and shooting. I jumped off my motorcycle and took out  gun of my bag and ran to the place I heard it coming from. I saw dead people on the ground and some people running around. After searching for minutes I found the shooter and pointing the gun at the young men standing in front of me . "Put the gun down now." I said as i was slowly walking towards him.

"Please i don't want to hurt you. If you put the gun down i can help you." That guy looked at me and tried shoot me but the bullet burned down. I didn't care what just happend I shoot the guy in his leg and handcuffed him. "Now you are going to jail. "I said dragging the guy towards the police car. " Here make sure he will never see light again." I told the police man handing him the guy. I ran to my motorcycle and rode home but I didn't feel right when I got home I was so exhausted that i fainted into Steve's arm who was probably waiting for me to get home.

Steve's point of wiew

I was waiting for Irina to get home so we could talk about what happed yesterday. When I heard the door opening I saw Irina walk few steps and falling to the ground. She was lucky I was few steps away so I cought her at time. I picked her up bridal style and ran with her in my arms to the hospital wing where doctor Cho was. She stabilized Irina and gived her some vitamins. I was scared what happend to her so I called Tony and wanted to tell him what happend but tony started talking first and said
" Irina cought some bad guy. He tried to shoot her but she burned it down. She must have powers and they drained her of her energy. We will find out what her powers are and help her control it so don't worry she is going to be okay." Tony made me believe him.

"Thank's Tony doctor Cho told me she is not sure when she will wake up so please tell Natasha what happend I think she must be freaking out." I asked Tony.

"I will. Don't worry and get some sleep Steve." Tony told me walking out of the room. I was there all night so the next they I went to get a shower and coffee.
She was still sleeping so I didn't think much about going away.

Natasha's point of wiew

I woked up Irina was no where to see. I tried to find her but unsucesfully.
I asked guys where she could be they told me she made breakfast, ate her portion and rode somewhere. I remembered she had meeting in Shield with Nick so I didn't think much obout it. I was reading all day. After I was done  I went to get a shower. It was 6 p.m when Tony walked in the living room and told everyone that Irina fainted and have some powers we didn't know about."Can I see her?" I asked Tony with sadness in my voice.

"You can tomorrow Steve is there so please wait until tomorrow . He didn't sleep yesterday because of what happend Irina probably told you." Tony told me.

"I will and yes she told me. See you tomorrow." I said walking out of the room.
I went to my bedroom to get some sleep before i will go to Irina.

The next day

I was walking towards the hospital wing when suddenly I heard someone crying. I beggin to walk faster my leg hurt but I didn't care so when I got to the room the crying came from. I opened the door and saw Irina crying on the floor and Steve no where to be seen. I walked toward her, her hands were glowing I went to hug her it hurt a little bit but I  didn't care because I  wanted her to calm down. I helped her get up we stood like that few minutes until she stopped glowing. Steve ran into the room and saw Irina glowing so he waited until it was okay and helped me lay her on the bed.

Irina's point of wiew

I woked up from a some kind of nightmare crying on the floor. My hands were glowing I couldn't move after a while Nat walked into the room helping me to get up and hugging me it must hurt her somehow because her lips were pursed into a straight line. I didn't want to but I couldn't stop hugging her. I calmed down after some minutes I saw Steve standing at the door frame and probably waiting until I calmed down. Nat and Steve helped me to lay on the bed. I tried talking but my throat was sore and dry so I made some kinda groan.
Nat gave me a cup of water so I drank  it. "I'm sorry if I did hurt you" I said still with raspy voice.

"It's okay but why were on the floor crying?" Natasha asked still holding my hand.

"I don't know U had a nightmare and woked up crying on the floor unable to move and then you ran in and you know what happend next." I said looking at her and Steve's concerned faces. Natasha was holding my hand and Steve was looking at me thinking about me fainting in front of him.

"Steve its okay" I said like nothing is happening.

"I didn't say anything I just thougt about you fainting. Wait how do you know? Did you read my mind?"Steve asked confused.

"I don't know but I want to go to my room and get a shower." I asked deasperate.

"Okay we will help you. " Nat told me helping me to get at the wheelchair.
Steve pushed the wheelchair towards my bedroom. When we got there nat helped me shower and change into my  green long dress with black flats. "Nat why I can't where something comfy?" I asked cheking my self in mirrow.

"I can't tell you you will see" Nat said with a smirk on her face.

______________________________________

Hi fellas how are you? I hope you have a wonderfull day. Yeah I know this part is a little bit longer but I hope you liked it.

Love you 3000❤️

1517 words