-5.chapter-

Natasha wraped my head with my favorite beige hijab. I wear hijab because i like it not bacause i must wear it. After she done my makeup she helped stand up. I looked in the mirrow and i got a photo of myself.

Obout a 3 hours later we walked thru the compound to the dinning room

It was decorated in green colors and the table was full of food. Everyone sat at their chairs there two chairs empty so we sat on them. I sat between Natasha and Steve everyone looked at Tony who stood up with a glass of wine. "So cheers to Irina who caught a bad guy and got new super powers." Tony said giggling.

"Cheers" every one said at once.
All of us laughted wanda stood up and scooped food at everyone's plate and pour wine into the empty glasses. I had wine too but it wasn't full glass. When wanda sat i felt something and then heard her voice in my head " Steve told us what happend in the hospital room and i wanted to tell you I will help you understand the new powers and help you control it. Don't worry you will get used to it. I know you wonder how can you hear me in your head. It's because of my and your's telepathic power. That's all I wanted to tell you i'm here if you need help."
I answered in my mind" thank's Wanda."

"Umm Irina can we talk for a second alone?" Steve's voice made me come to my sences.

"Yes of course "  I told him standing up and leading him to the balcony.

"Thank's for talking to me Irina. I know I sholdn't get angry when you let go of my hand but it made me feel like you didn't tell me something. You know you can tell me everything." Steve told me looking up at the sky.

"I know I'm sorry I ran away and didn't talk to you but I feel confused because I think I like you but then I look at her and I feel like someone took air out of my lungs. I don't know what to do okay? I never felt that way..." I said walking towards him.

"Ohhh I...I don't...know..what to say."Steve said looking down at me.

"I understand if you need time. I will let you think." I said walking away but Steve grabed my wrist and made me hug him. I looked up at him with shock in my eyes. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I don't need time I will try help you find out"he tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Why did you stopped me?" Steve asked me still holding me around my waist.

" It felt wrong to let you kiss me?" I told him making him lose his grip. I stood few centemeters away from him.

"It's okay honey. I will always care for you. Don't worry and tell her how you feel." Steve hugged me.

"I will thank's granpa." I said giggling and walking back into the dinning room. I heard Steve yelling at me that he is not granpa.

"It's everything okay?" Natasha asked me when I sat next to her. I nod taking my glass of wine I drank it in one gulp. We ate and laugh I was talking to Tony about new programs I made for him. When I felt someones hand on my thigh. I looked under the table and it was Natasha's hand on my thigh. It made me so nervous but I didn't show it. I looked at her she gave me a small smile. After everyone was full and kinda drunk we danced and played a true or dare. I choosed dare. My dare was to kiss someone I like of course it was Steve's idea. So I got up and kissed Natasha. She kissed me back after we stopped everyone looked shooked only Steve and Clind winked at us. I told Steve how I felt Natasha must told Clint about her feelings for me. We shared lovely look and at that moment I took Natasha's hand and lead her in the kitchen. I told her about my feelings and she told me she feel the same about me. We hugged each other for a while then I asked her" you know I'm scared of dating, but I love you so please I don't want to rush anything okay?  But will you be my girlfriend?

"Yessss and yeess" Natasha said jumping on me. We fell on the ground we looked each other in eyes and laugh. I helped Natasha stand up and took her hands into mine. I sat at the couch and sat Nat on my lap. She played with my hair and I told her a story about my sister. After I finished the story a heard a cute quiet snores. My girlfriend fell a sleep in my arms how lovely. I looked at her for a minute and picked her up and walked to my room and layed her at my bed. I underdressed and looked at Natasha on my bed who was looking at me.
"Do you wanna change your clothes?"
I asked her changing my self into red oversized t-shirt .

"Yes, please" Natasha whisperd standing up from my bed walking toward me.

"Here take this" I took out of my closet one of my black night gowns and gave it to Natasha. She quickly took off her clothes and chaged her self into my black night gown. I saw her boobs with gave me butterflies. She walked closer to me. I took her around her waist her hand went around my neck as i looked down at her. "Thank's" Natasha whisperd in my ear. I chuckled when Natasha's lips slightly touched my neck. " I love you" Nat said looking down.

"I love you too honey" I said taking her hand and walking us to the bed.

"I will be the big spoon" I told as we layed. I layed behind Natasha my hands were around her waist. And her hands cupped mine. "Good night love" I said giving her kiss on her head.

"Good night baby" Nat whisperd clossing her eyes.

______________________________________

I hope you don't mind Irina being with Nat. Have a good life fellas.

Love you 3000 ❤️

1069 words.