-8.chapter-

" Good morning angel" I said looking up at Natasha who was playing with my hair.
" Good morning princess." Nat said and kissed me on the lips lovingly. "Honey today I have day off what about a picnic?" I asked naty standing up from the bed. Nat nod and stood up too. I gave her a quick kiss and nat said " baby I think you need to found out about your powers .They are hurting you and I don't want to see you like that baby."
" I will ask Wanda tomorrow angel" I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I got in the shower and heard Nat walk in the bathroom. I didn't care so I kept showering with my eyes closed and then after a few seconds I felt someone's hands around my waist pulling me closer to them so I opened my eyes and turned around to face my beutifull redhead girlfriend. Nat smiled at me as her hand went around my neck.
" You have a beutifull tattoo between your boobs baby." Nat said giving me a lot of butterflies in my lover abdomen.
I gave her one long passionet kiss on the lips pushing her onto the wall. One kiss after another which went into a making out session. I didn't know what to do so I said with a shame in my voice " baby I didn't have sex before. I know....." I couldn't finish the sentence as Natasha kissed me again. " It's okay I will wait until you're ready my baby girl" Nat said as she was trying to stop the shower.
I nod and carefully walked out of the shower.When I was standing on the carpet in front of the shower, I looked at Natasha struggling to get out So I took her hand and helped her get out. I got a full view of her body so I looked at her she is soooo perfect. Natasha did the same she watched my every move as I was drying her with a towel.

Few hours later......

"Hey baby are you ready" I called from my bedroom at Natty.
" One minute" I heard from the bathroom so I quickly make sure my clothes looked perfect because we were going on a picnic date in the Central Park . My outfit was elegant but comforteble. My hair neatly in an updo and nude makeup.

 My hair neatly in an updo and nude makeup

I waited on Natasha taking out of the closet a navy blue blanket for us to sit on

I waited on Natasha taking out of the closet a navy blue blanket for us to sit on. I couldn't help but be excited for our little date because it was our first.
Still somehow deep in I felt nervous even stressed out a bit. I was trying to calm myself down all day unsucesfully. Nat asked me if I was okay when we were on her's checkup.
Of course I told her that I was fine just thinking about my sister. It wasn't a lie I thougt about her now and then trying to convince myself she is okay and alive. Natasha didn't belive me knowing that if I would be thinking about her I would tell her what makes me worried. When I stopped thinking about the day Nat walked out of the bathroom in beutifull dress.

 When I stopped thinking about the day Nat walked out of the bathroom in beutifull dress

" Fuck you look like an angel" I said looking her up and down as I walked closer to her. " Ohh says you" Nat gigled at her own words. As soon as I  was step away from her she jumped at me giving me a gentle kiss. I wraped a my arm around her shoulders asking" are you ready? " Natasha nod and I walked us to the garage.When we got to the park we walked holding hands to our favorite place when we always went to clear ours heads. I put the basket on the grass taking out a bottle of wine as Nat laid the blanket out so we could sit on. After we were done I sat down and helping Natasha to sit down on my lap. "So what do you want to eat baby" Natty asked me opening the basket. " Mm butter croissant please" It didn't took long and I felt the croissant on my lips. " Open" she said giggling to her self I of course opened my mouth and took a bite of the delisios croissant. I hummed chewing the bite. After we ate we laid down next to each other looking at the now dark sky. I put my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat but still looking at the stars. I felt so peacefull at the time that I could fall asleep instantly but I didn't want to because my beutifull girlfriend was still hurt so I need to take care of her. "Iri?" Nat whispered not letting my hands go.
" Yes Natty" I said turning on my side so I could look in her eyes. " Do you really want......this" Natasha said looking away from me. My hand immedietly went under her chin making her to look back at me. "What do you mean babe" I looked in her eyes again giving her a small nod.
"I meant if you are sure you want us to be together." Now tears were falling down her cheeks." Of course baby I want this. You make me so happy just when you smile or when you swear in russian. I love everything about you and I mean it when I say  don't want to lose you. " I saw a small smile on her face as I started to tear up. " Ohh I love you too honey. Don't forget it okay never." Natasha said before she cupped my cheeks and gave me the longest we ever shared. When we got home we were so sleepy that we just undressed and went to sleep.

______________________________________

Hope you don't mind this chapter being short and I'm sorry I didn't upload so long. I had some personal issues but now I'm ready to apload once per week. You can read my other fanfic that's about Larissa Weems from Wednesday. Love ya ❤️ have a nice day/night.

1018 words