-7.chapter-

After we told everyone they congratulated us we thanked them and I went to my room to continue searching for Zemo. I didn't eat all day until Natasha came to my room from hospital wing. When she walked into my room holding a plastic bag with food probably. She stood in the door frame looking at me. "Hi honey I thought you didn't eat all day so I bought you some food and drinks " she said smiling at me. I stood up from my chair to help her to my bed. I gave her a small kiss on the lips taking her to my bed bridal style.

" Thank you my angel I was so busy that I forgot about food." I said looking at my beutifull girlfriend. I took the bag from her and unpacked it being very happy because she bought us russian sweets that both of us love. I gave her a kiss as my one hand went around her hips and the other on her cheek. She made me come closer to her as she laid me on the bed next to her and kissing me passionetly. I let out a quite moan "Natalia".

Natasha looked at me and said "shhh nobody needs to hear us" and started kissing my neck. My hands went under her t-shirt drawing random circles on her back. She found my sweet spot making me bite my lower lip trying not to let out a moan. I took Natasha and pushed her of me laying her on the bed, sitting on her.
I started kissing her on the lips as my fingers slowly started playing with her ginger hear. But then I heard someone walk into the room coughting. I froze in that moment don't knowing what to do. Natasha sit up with me on her lap making me unfroze and look at the person who walked in and it was...........FURY..fuck we are death. I took Natasha's hand and sat next to her still looking at Fury. For a few minutes nobody dared to talk until Natasha broke the silence.
" Nick don't be angry okay?I love Irina, i wouldn't dare to hurt her and I think she feels the same. Huh?"

" Yes I feel the same and I can asure you that I can still focus on my missions." I said looking Nick in the eyes. He didn't say anything for a while until he said
" Okay but be carefull and Irina I'm waiting for the results" and walked away. I looked Natasha in the eyes giggling about what just happend it didn't took her long and she joined me laughting. We sat like that for some time until I took Natasha's hands into mine and said " baby girl I love you so much and I could probably be kissing you until my last breath but still we need to eat." I sit closer to her and took out snacks from the bag and giving some to Nat. We talked while eating about the movie night that will be next friday. " Mmm it was delicios baby thank you for taking care of me" I said cleaning up the emty packagings.
"It's fine you are taking care of me and i'm taking care of you babe I will go get a shower and when I come back I want to see you in bed okay? Nat said slowly walking out of the room I was looking at her until she closed the door behind her. I stood up, got undressed only in my underwear and walked back in the bed with my notebook. I was still searching Zemo's location when Natasha walked in the room and sat next to me. I didn't realize she is back until she said "Irina baby how is it going?"and put her head on my shoulder.
"I think.....YESSSS" I yelled happily.
"You found him. I'm soo proud of you baby girl."she said and kissed my cheek.
"I will call Nick to tell him the adress and then we will have some fun angel." I stood up and dialated Nick's number waiting until he pick up.

The phonecall------------------------------------

Hi Nick I have good news

Hi Irina what good news you have for me this late?

I found him I'm sending you his location now.

Okay thank's I will five you a call how it ended bye

Byeee

End of the phonecall ------------------------

I hung up the phone and looked at Natasha who is now laying on my bed looking at me. I smiled and jumped on the bed next to her. Her hand fell on my stomach as she kissed me on my neck leaving a dark hickeys on it. "Mmmm" I hummed my hands on her hips making her to sit on my lap.
"I love when you do that" Nat said playing with my hair. I started kissing her on the lips while she played with my hair. I kissed her more passionetly opening my mouth a little for her. Her tongue slipped trough my lips deepening the kiss. My tongue danced with her in symphony.
" That was the best kiss ever" I said pulling myself away.
"Yeah" She said and then my eyes and hands started to glow green. I looked at Natasha who was still holding onto me and pushed her of me and ran into the bathroom locking myself.
"Irina honey let me in" nat said with sad raspy voice.

"No, don't want to hurt you." I said crying into my hands.
"

Then open the door please i know you won't hurt me." Nat said trying to calm me down it helped a little bit.
" I'm scared what if I hurt you?"
"If you hurt me I will know it wasn't on purpous so let me in. I don't care if you hurt me I want to be with you." I stood up from the floor and slowly opened door letting Nat in. She walked in and reached for my hand with teary eyes. I closed my eyes and slowly took her hand. When I opened my eyes I saw Natasha smiling at me saying
" it's okay you are not hurting me look."and quickly hugged me. I put my head on her shoulder and hands around her waist. After some minutes I calmed down and said " Thank you angel"
"Baby you need to rest." She took me to the bed, tucked me in and laid next to me. I put my head on her chest and hands around her waist. Her hand went into hair and the other on my hip. " Good night Natty" I whispered clossing my eyes.
"Night baby" Nat whispered into my ear making me to fall asleep.

______________________________________

Ohhh drama.
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Have a nice day/night.🌄
Love you 3000 ❤️❤️

1147 words