-3.chapter-

We're laying on my bed Steve's arm is around my shoulders and my head is on his we are watching a movie on Netflix. The movie was kinda boring so I started to thinking about my life before avengers. I'm scared of telling everyone that I was in Red room and knew Natasha before. I was in Red room most of my life until i was 17 they the transported me to Hydra and I was one of their best agents. I didn't undergo the procedure like Natasha.
After I turned 27 I was locked up in a small room without windows. One nigh I heard banging and shooting and after some minutes Steve and Natasha found me. That's all I remember after that I fainted.
I don't know where my sister Cora is but now i'm one of the avengers so i can easily find her.
"Irina, IRINA!" Steve screamed at me probably because I zoned out.

"Yeah I'm I was thinking about Cora" I didn't realize I never told him obout Cora

"Who is Cora?" He asked and sat closer to me. It took me a minute to answer him.

"I need to Tell you something" I answered him.

"Do you remeber when you found me in that Hydra base? I was there for ten years and before I was took by hydra I was in the Red room with Natasha. I didn't told anyone you are the first one I told and Cora is my sister and no I didn't undergo the procedure like Nat did. I'm do sorry I didn't told you sooner." I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay princess come here " He said with his arms opened for me to hug him. I placed my head on his chest crying into his shirt. So basically a I was laying on him. Now he's rubbing my back with one hand and with the other one my head. After I calmed down and I said "do you wanna go grab a diner."

"Yeah sure" He stood up and took my hand to help me up. I took his hand and walked out with him out of my room. We walked in the kitchen to see there everyone accept Nat.

"Hi everyone and long time no see Peper." Me and Steve said walking towards them i was still holding his hand.

"Ohh is there something we don't know?" Tony said with a smirk on his face looking at our hands.

"No!" I shaked off Steve's hand with a blush on my cheecks. Steve looked at me disappointed and i ran away to the Natasha's hospital room. I'm crying why did Steve looked at me like that he knows I'm scared to be in relationship with someone.
I think I like him but I like Natasha too i'm confused right know. Why I like two of my friends at once. Only one I want talk to right know is Natasha.

I walked in her to see her playing Mario card with Wanda."Hi girls." I walked in and sat at corner of the hospital bed.
"Hi." Nat and Wanda said at once.

"How are you Nat? do you need any more medicines?" I asked looking at her leg.

"No, It's okay I feel fine thank's for saving my leg, Bruce told me what happened." Nat took me in her arms.

"You are welcome honey and Wanda where did you go with vision?" I asked wanda while hugging Natasha. I changed the bandages on her leg and
took off the empty IV. I didn't think much about Steve and the situation .
We talked about what happend and they told me not to worry. Wanda told me that they went for a lunch together and for a walk.
After Wanda went on a date with Vision I took nat back to her room.
"Honey please put yours hands up for me." I said taking a black crop top,brown jumper and brown sweatpants out of her closet and putting it on the bed.
She raised her hands and i helped her get changed. I took her joggers off. I put on her sweatpants and help her get up. "Thank's. What would I do without you?" She said holding onto my hand.

"I don't know." I said laughting.

We laughted and talked about my relationship with Steve. I didn't tell her I like her and Steve. It's for the best now I went to the kitchen for some food trying to avoid every one.
When I got back Natasha was laying on the bed looking at her phone.
"Look what i got." I raised the dining board.

"Foooood" She screamed like small child wanting sweets.

______________________________________

Look I know it's short but wait there is going to be some drama please coment if you want relationship with Steve or Natasha.

Love you 3000❤️

819 words