-2.chapter-

Next morning...........

I woke up at 6:30 A.M. I thougt my head is going to explode. I got out of my bed and walked in my bathroom to get a some painkillers . After I got the tablet I got a long shower and brushed my teeth. I changed in a black joggers,
sport bra, and white sneakers. Now I'm sitting in my sitting bag and finishing the program for Tony.
When I finished the program it was 7:25. I thougt natasha was probably awake so I went to her door and knocked. A moment later Nat opened the door in her training outit. "Good morning." We said at once.

"Do you mind training with me today Nat?" I asked getting my hair up in ponytail.

"Of course not come on." Nat said while walking out of her room and clossing the door behind her.

We walked without a word,when we got to the kitchen it was silent. Natasha sat on the bar stool while i started to make cinnamon pancakes with rasberries. I cut the rasberries while Nat get and made the dough.
The scent of cinnamon filled the room and people started to walk in.
When I realized Steve,Clint and Tony walked in I started to fill cups with coffee. "Good morning" all of us said. Guys sat on bar stools and continue talking about the yesterday Nat moved the cups to the them.
I finished making the pancakes and decorate it on the plates with honey and rasberries. Guys know about me i don't like talking when i cook so they were whispering until I finished."I'm done, here I hope It's good." I said while putting the plates in front of them.

"Thank's"all of them said at once.
I sat between Nat and steve and all of us beggin to eat.

"It's tasty." Tony said and the others nodded their heads.

"Thank's guys." I smiled and started eating my portion.

When all of us finished our food Tony cleaned the dishes. Me and Nat walked to the training room. When we got there we beggin with light warm up and some running on the treadmill. After the warm up Nat helped me with practicing my combat skills like trowing knives, shooting and of course fighting. After that I asked " do you wanna do some weightlifting?"

"Yeah why not." Nat answered with a smile on her face.

We walked toward section with power tools. I started lifting 90 kilograms I did two sets by ten. And Natasha was training her legs.
After we were done Nat walked in the showers and I went for a run. It was 15:30 when I returned. I was exhausted so I went to my room to get a shower and change into my comfy brown sweatpants and beige crop top with long sleaves. I sat at my sitting bag and relaxed with face mask.
After I finished movie I was looking at I stood up and went to the living room. "Jarvis where is everyone?"

"Miss Annenskaya they are on a mission right know but Mr Barnes is in his bedroom do you want me to tell him you are in the living room?" Jarvis asked and I listened to him carefully.

" What's the mission about and yes please tell James I no'm home. Do they need backup or some kind of help J?" I asked.

" Their mission was about catching Zemo and his agents but Natasha got shot in her leg. They are on the way back." J said.

"What??! Please dial Tony's number for me. I'm on my way to the hospital wing." I yelled at Jarvis while running.

" Tony is on the phone Miss Annenskaya." Jarvis said. When I just got in the hospital wing.

"Thank's J. Tony I'm in hospital wing waiting for you'r arrive. It's Natasha awake or uncouncios?"

"Natasha is barely awake but we are 5 minutes away prepare for operation the wound it's pretty deep." Tony said to my with concern in his voice.

"Okay hurry see you soon and try keeping Nat awake bye." I hung up and beggin to prepare the operation room when it's perfectly prepared I ran into the changing room. Now I'm changing into operation gown and I hear voices coming down the hall. I put my trousers in hurry and start to run to towards the operation room. "I'm here guys lay her down here." I pointed at the table. Steve and Tony laid her down and stood away.

"Guys I need you all get out." All of them started walking out of the room. " Bruce I need you in here" I said while giving Natasha anestesia.

"Bruce make a vertical cut on the wound please." I was so fucking scared for Natasha  I didn't tell her that we been together in red room for some time I want my buddy alive. Bruce did what I asked for but and I went to take out the bullet.

Hour later..........

"We did it!" I screamed on Bruce.

"I will take her to the hospital room if you don't mind and set the monitors." Bruce was putting Natasha on stretcher.

" I don't mind but do you need help?"
I said with care in my voice.

"No Its okay go and tell the guys she is okay." Bruce looked at me with a small smile on his face.

"Take care of her please"  I said and walking out of the operation room.

"Guys she have seven stiches but is okay." I told the guys with relief in my voice. They exhaled after I finished the sentence. I sat next to Stevie.
Steve hugged me and whispered in my car "you okay princess?"

"Yeah don't worry I just need some rest and movie night with my bestie." I giggled after I finished the sentence but I wasn't okay, i was scared for Natasha.

"Are you hungry my little princess?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey i'm not little and yes I'm hungry." I gave him a angry look. When he noticed my look he just laughted.

"Fuck you." I answered.

"Language"Steve told me with a smirk on his face.

I wanted to slap him across his face but I didn't we walked together to my room in silence. I was still worried about her but I tried to assure myself that she is okay and safe.
______________________________________

1099 words

Do you want Irina in relationship with Steve or Natasha?

I hope you enjoyed your reading have a good day, night whatever time you are reading this.

Bye love you 3000❤️