- 6.chapter-

When I woked up it was 9 a.m. I looked around and Nat wasn't in the room so I got up and walked to the bathroom door when I hear Nats raspy voice from the other side of the door "You can come in" I opened the door and saw Natasha only in her underwear. I closed my eyes "i'm sorry" I said walking away. Natasha took my hand making me to hug her."Its okay honey you can look at me. I know you are scared but its fine don't worry." I opened my eyes to see Natasha's beutifull smile. I hugged her tighter and giving her a small kiss on the forehead. " Honey do you want some of my clothes to wear" i asked Nat looking at us in the mirrow. Nat was only in her underwear and i was in my t-shirt.

" Yes, but if you don't mind" Nat answered me, rubbing my back as she was looking me in the eyes.

"Of course I don't mind my angel." I told her letting her go and taking her hand walking us to my walking closet.
Nat sat at the armchair. I looked at her saying "mind if I choose?"

"No but I need something I can freely move in" Nat said looking at her self in the mirrow styling her hair into a ballerina bun. I opened the closet and taking a look at my choices.
After some minutes passed by I choosed black leather pants,white thermo t-shirt with dark blue vest. I looked at Natasha who was curently smiling at me. "Look what I have!" I said giving the clothes to Natasha.

"Perfect, thank's my dear" Nat said getting dressed. I gave her smile and looked back in the closet for clothes for me to wear today. I quickly choosed white pants with grey thermo t-shirt and leather jacket.
I walked in the bedroom fully dressed where Natasha sat on the bed looking on her phone. I looked at my self in the mirrow trying to fix my hair but unsucesfully. I heard Natasha walking towards me.

" My dear sit down" i listened to her and sad on the chair next to my desk. Nat walked behind me took the hair brush from my hands and asked me "what hairstyle do you want honey?"

"Please can you do French braids ?" I asked looking back at her. She nodded and beggin to brush my hair. I looked back at my table turning my computer on. I told her more about Cora while I was on my computer searching for Zemo.

"Who are you searching for baby?" Nat asked starting to braid my hair.

" I got a task from Nick to find the motherfucker Zemo that's responsible for you getting shot and I'm searching for his last location now and after it for his current location" I said trying to forget how Nat was laying on the operation table losing tons of blood.

"Oh please just be carefull honey I don't want to lose you okay? I know you can stay unnoticed but still be carefull." She said finishing my hair. I nodded standing up looking into Natasha's eyes. "I promise but you need to promise me that you will be carefull too angel" I said hugging her tightly.

"I promise baby" she kissed me on the cheek. We stood like that for another ten minutes before we heard familiar voice of Jarvis "Good morning Miss. Annenskaya and Miss. Romanoff breakfast is ready. Mr. Rogers, Mr. Stark and Miss. Maximoff are in the kitchen."

"Am I the only one who knows your real name Natalia Alianovna Romanova?"i asked giggling.

"No but only one who knows about my scar on the hip." Nat said talking my hand and walking me out of the room.

" How is your leg my angel?" I asked playing with her fingers. I stopped walking and looked in her eyes.

"It's fine hurts a little but fine. But don't worry I think I will be fine in a week, you see I can walk by myself." Natasha said giving me a kiss on my hands. I gave her smile walking towards the elevator.

"Hey wait for me"she said walking slowly after me i waited for her in front of the elevator. When she stood a few centimeters away she slapped me across my arm.

"I was testing you how fine you are come here" i said streaching out my hand for her. I pushed the elevator button with my free hand. We stood there in silence until the elevator door opened and we saw Bruce.

We walked in and at one said " hi Bruce".
We were still holding hands Nat whispered into my ear "Aren't you scared of people seeing us together hand in hand".

"No i'm not my angel you are mine and I want everyone to know about it" I whispered back. Bruce looked at us with made me nervous but I didn't show it, I'm with my girlfriend and that's all what matters. He didn't asked which I'm glad. After the elevator door opened we walked out towards the kitchen island. I was all the time cheking on Nat if she is okay she's two days after the operation yet so she still she walks slowly and carefully. I helped her sit on the bar stool and I sat next to her still holding her hand.
"Good morning guys" I said and Natasha just smiled. Fuck how beutifull her smile is. I love the way she looks at me I love everything about her.

I heard "hi girls" it was Wanda who greeted us back. She gave us plate with avokado toasts and cup of coffee to each one of us in the room. All of us ate our portions and i took Natasha's hand and stood up " Guys we need to tell you something." I said looking at everyone. Nat smiled at my words and I felt perfect at the moment .

______________________________________

They will be happy until?

I hope you enjoyed it.
Love you 3000❤️

1022 words