1

Note: the first few chapters are like them about to go into collage and I'll flash forward a few years around chapter five or so ya

Alise's (a•lese) POV
"I can't believe it!" I scream jumping into Rob's arms.
"We did it baby." He smiles to me as he twirls me around. Everyone around us starts counting down and we join them until we hit 1 and throw our caps into the air. Rob kisses me passionately as the graduation caps fall to the ground.

Everyone around us cheers and claps and chanting making the both of us laugh and pull away. "Lets to home baby." He picks me up bridal style kissing my forehead and putting both of our caps back on.

We return to our shared apartment kissing every five seconds. We both shared an apartment for a simple reason: we wanted to. I worked at a lifeguard at a local pool during summer and odd jobs other times of the year and Rob was a YouTuber. Sure, income could be short, especially around winter, but we made it through together. Even if we couldn't meet our bills we could live on the streets together and to us, that's all that mattered.

I loved him and he loved me. We were inseparable. "What do you want to do tonight?" I ask Rob after we changed out of our formal wear and into more comfy clothes.
"I actually planned something." He smirks reaching into the closet. He pulls out a pink gift bag. "Don't open it until I leave and follow the directions. I'll meet you here baby." He smiles kissing my forehead and quickly and leaves.

I look at the pink bag in my hands wondering what could be inside and I open it taking the pink tissue paper out of the bag. What was inside stunned me and I took it out of the bag. It was a dress and a beautiful one. (I had a picture but lost it so I did my best describing it)

It was a dress and a beautiful one. The color was a beautiful deep hot pink. It wasn't like neon or too bright and was more subtle. The length ended at my knees and flowed out in a ripple. The collar curved up forming the thick straps edged with matching colored jewels. It was beautiful. I looked inside again to see makeup a small stuffed dog a velvet box and a pink index card.

I looked at the note seeing a time he was coming to pick me up with a heart on it. It was handwritten and looked so delicate. It was truly calligraphy. I smile and put it carefully on the dresser wanting to remember it forever and out the dress on along with the makeup. There wasn't much. Just eyeliner, mascara, blush, and a lipstick color that matched the dress.

Rob must've had his mom or someone help him with this because he does not understand women fashion to be straight forward.

I smile at the image of him walking around the women's section at a department store trying to pick out a dress. I put everything on smiling at my reflection. Sometimes I don't understand why some girls say they're ugly. Yes, everyone has imperfections or blemishes, but we were made perfect and perfect everyone shall be. Inside the velvet box was a beautiful necklace with Rob and my initials in diamonds. It was stunning and beautiful and I hooked it around my neck. Finally the time comes and my phone buzzes in my pocket signaling he was here. I put on my favorite pair of heels which luckily matched my dress and lock the door behind me.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I walk down the flights of stairs since the elevator didn't work. I hate this apartment complex sometimes. When I got to the ground floor Rob was waiting for me with a bouquet of roses. He was dressed up to in a baby blue button up and had a black jacket with matching pants and dress shoes. His hair was combed but looked normal like I love it. "Thank you." I smile taking them from him and sniffing them. "These smell amazing."

"You're welcome. Are you ready?" I nod and link my arm to his and we head out the door.

Soon enough we arrived at the fancy restaurant. we've only been here once with our families because it was way too expensive. Why was he taking me here? He holds the door open for me and I walk in thanking him. Rob seemed to be extra gentlemen-like this evening. It's not he isn't always gentlemen-like but he just seemed to be paying attention to it more tonight which baffled my mind. Oh well. Tonight is going to be a great night and that's all that matters.

A/N
THIS PART IS BEING PUBLISHED ON ROBS BIRTHDAY OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT (as if he's reading this lol)