2

Dinner was delicious and we quickly finished. I was completely full and felt like a taking a nap, but Rob ordered dessert for some reason. My boyfriend is truly crazy. "You can have the dessert too yourself." I laugh wanting to just take a nap. "I feel if I eat anything more I'll explode."

"You have to at least take a bite. I ordered your favorite. White chocolate chip brownie topped with vanilla ice cream a cherry and hot chocolate sauce." If I wasn't so full that would make my mouth water. I think it did a bit but my stomach was way too full.

"I don't think I can. Maybe a bite but that's it."
"You have to eat the cherry though. You know how much I hate them." He laughs and I nod. I'm not sure how he could hate cherries. They're so cute and the color is so vibrant it just makes you want to eat it, but not to him. (I don't like cherries either 😂)

Soon the waiter comes back with the plate in hand, but I noticed there was no cherry. "There's no cherry Rob." I tell him kind of looking forward to it. Its not my fault I love cherries.
"Uh excuse but can we get a cherry to put on top." Rob stops the waiter from going back into the back. He nods smiling and going into the make. Soon he brings a small cherry on a small saucer, but I notice something tied to the stem.

"Enjoy." The waiter sets it down in front of me and I thank him.
"There's something tied to the stem." I tell Rob untying the small pink ribbon tied in a bow on the stem. The ribbon was imprinted with small words I had to squint to read. "Eat this cherry if you say yes." I read a loud confused. Yes? Yes to what?

"Hey Rob, can you make sure I'm reading this righ-" I look up surprised at the sight in front of me. Rob sits in front of me on one knee holding a small box with a beautiful Diamond ring inside. I sit speechless trying not to cry and mess up my makeup. He's seriously going to do it!

"Alese Marie Bethany Jones. I have known you for five years and from the beginning I knew you were special and would always have a special place in my heart no one else would have. We've been through thick and thin together and no matter what we came through... together and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you until my last breathe."

"What I'm asking you is if you'd do me the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me, and marry me?" I nod smiling and letting the tears fall and he puts the ring on my finger claps erupting from the people eating around us. "I love you so much." He says hugging me tightly.
"I love you too." I smile.
"Would you like to leave?" He asks taking my hand.
"What about paying?"
"I did that a long while ago." He smiles kissing me.

"Okay." I smile and we get to leave, but realize something and stop him. "Forgot this," I tell him eating the cherry. He smiles and kisses me again.
"I love you soon-to-be- Mrs. Latsky."

"I love you too my future husband." We leave the restaurant to find it was raining, but a soft warm rain. Before we reach the car with our hair drenched he dips me slightly kissing me again passionately smiling against my lips. I guess some fairytale so are true.