4

Note: IDFK (I don't freckin know) WHY ROB LEFT I HAD AN IDEA BUT IDK JUST LEAVE ME BE FOR NOW I KNOW IT SUCKS ILL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING
never compare me to another wattpad author it makes me mad cause people have done it before
btw next chapter there is a huge timeskip sorry for all the timeskips...

-1 month later-
I woke up with no one beside me. It wasn't that big of a deal though. Sometimes Rob needed to start videos early, but still I could hear him from the next door room. Did he go to get breakfast for some reason? I'm not sure why. I don't even like fast food besides Chinese food and Subway and he didn't much other than that either.

I brush it off and go into the kitchen and fix some cereal. He probably went out to get something he needed. That's what I thought until I saw the note in the kitchen. It was written on the dry erase board we hang up on our fridge and I pulled it off reading the small words of the long letter.

Dear Alese,
I'm sorry I never told you about this, but I have to move. If you could've come with me I would've told you earlier but they said I couldn't bring anyone. I can't say who I'm moving in with or where I'm moving, but I want you to know not to worry about me. I know what I'm doing unlike other times and that I love you. Please don't chase after me. I'm not worth it. I've paid off the rest of the year's rent so no need to worry about that. Maybe we can find each other in the future. Then I could possibly tell you. I know this is a lot to take in, but this is a step I must take and I'm forced to leave you out of it. I'm so sorry Alese. I truly am. I still love you and I understand if you don't love me after this.
Love,
Robert <3

Tears well in my eyes as the letter comes to an end. What if he isn't okay? What if he was taken. No he couldn't of, right? There was no sign of a struggle. I mean alive known Rob for awhile and I've known for him to put up a fight. Why not now?

Why do these things always happen to me? First dad leaves, then Sam, now Rob. All the men in my life. I grab my phone dialing the first number that comes to mind. "Hello?" I hear.
"Mom. R- Rob... he left-" I'm cut off by her voicemail continuing.

"Sorry I can't answer your call right now. Leave a message and I'll get back as soon as I can." I end up throwing the phone at the wall in anger destroying the land line. Tears stream down my face as I slide down the kitchen wall in tears. I can't believe this.

My list of people who failed me seems to just get longer. I shakily grab my cell phone typing in the number I never thought I'd type in again. "Hello?" I ask shakily a slight quiver in my voice. "Can I speak to Samuel Jones please? This is his sister, Alese."
"I'll see if he's available." The lady on the other end says putting me on hold. I grab a tissue wiping under my eyes hoping I can calm down before he gets on the phone.

"Alese? Are you okay?"
"No, it's Rob. He left me. I just needed someone to talk to. I'm sorry if you're busy." Why was I even talking to Samuel? He probably doesn't care. He didn't like Rob from the beginning.
"It's okay, Alese. I just got off my lunch break. I have two hours before my next meeting. What happened?" I sigh gathering my thoughts trying to form one sentence.
"I- I don't know. I just woke up and h- he was gone." I take deep breaths trying to calm myself before I burst into tears again.

"I'm so sorry Alese. I wish I could be there for you right now. I wish I could've been there for you all those years."
"Don't worry about it, Sam." I smile thinking maybe we could go back to being us.
"Listen, if you want that job offer is still open. You could move down here to New York. We could get mom to move down too maybe. My house has plenty of space for both of you."
"Okay." I simply respond.

A/N
Wow that was awkward... sorry 😬
That was probably the awkwardest thing I have ever written ugh sorry you guys had to read that it'll get better next chapter