7

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning
That's when I could finally breathe
And by morning gone was any trace of you,
I think I am finally clean
~Taylor Swift

I'm not one to go into "a breakup" state, not anymore. Actually, I never was one to anyway. Usually I just sat at home with a warm blanket and let my sorrows melt away while watching Supernatural again. Ahh the wonders Sam and Dean can do. (IVE NEVER ACTUALLY WATCHED SUPERNATURAL IM PRETTY SURE THOSE ARE THE NAMES)

Suddenly the doorbell rings, and me being the lazy person I am, I shout "it's open!" Hopefully wasn't Rob... I mean a robber. Luckily, it was neither and Olivia walks in with a bag in one hand and closes the door behind her.
"I brought you a treat." She smiles.

"Ben and Jerry's?" I question and she nods making me do a little cheer in my seat. Ben and Jerry's and is my favorite and I probably got a little too excited for having it more than I should. She walks to the kitchen and grabs two spoons then walking to the couch and sitting down reaching into the bag and pulling out a pint that says "Moose Tracks". She hands it to me and a thank her popping off the lid and grabbing a scoop.

She does the same to her Fudge Brownie before noticing I was watching Supernatural. "What episode?!" She half asks half screams. She probably loves this show more than me.
"Season 4 episode 7."
"Ooh."

We ended up emptying the pints and ended season 10 at 3 am crying. "Oh my God! I can't wait til Season 11." Olivia exclaims hurting my brain since I was super tired so I simply nod agreeing. I was in an ice cream coma.

"Want to stay over?" I ask as she yawns and nods. We turn off the tv and go into my room and I toss her a pair of pajamas since she could wear my clothes. I might've been a size bigger than her, but the dirt didn't really matter and the pants shrunk the first time I washed them so it's all good. She comes back fully dressed and I head to the bathroom changing my clothes and brushing my teeth putting my hair into a simple braid and heading back to my room.

I crawl into my side of the side and she lifts the comforter over her's and we exchange our good nights before drifting off into sleep

A rod of light was shining right in my eyes and I cuss under my breathe getting up out of bed. Liv was still asleep snoring like and animal. I grip her shoulder gingerly making sure to not wake her up leaning down whispering, "Liv. Get up."
"Mmm. In a minute mom." She mumbles turning to face away from me.
"IM NOT YOUR FUDGIN MOTHER!" I scream making her scream making me laugh.

"You little-"
"Love you."
"Love you too. But you owe me breakfast now."
"Whatever body's pants. Just get changed and we can go out." We ended up staying at each other's a lot so she had her own "emergency" work outfit here which she grabbed and changed into. We didn't have uniforms, but we had kind of formal. Not too much at least.

She came back with a gray infinity scarf, dark maroon sweater, leather boots, black skinny jeans, and her blonde hair in a high sock bun with a new layer of mascara and lip gloss. "I swear you need to teach me your ways of fashion." I scoff grabbing myself an outfit that consisted of a white shirt with creme horizontal lines with a matching creme blazer and white jeans with my black high heel boots.

We ended up going to IHOP getting her usual French Toast and my usual waffles eating away happily. "so, if you don't mind me asking, what's up wi you  and that Rob guy? I understand if you don't want to tell me. I mean it's not even in my place to ask really. Maybe we should just forg-"
"It's okay," I tell her with a small laugh at her rambling. She's always done that. "It's was really stupid really. I'm over him now. Basically in high school....."

"And that's why I hate his guts now. Okay well hate is a strong word but strongly dislike."
"Oh wow. I guess I shouldn't be goi on a date with his best friend then..." She trails off leaving me stunned.
"You and Mat are going out?!"

"Oh shit. I forgot to tell you. Uh yeah. He asked me and I said we can see how it'll go." She blushes not making eye contact with me.
"Oh my gosh! My little Liv is growing up!" I cheer happily.
"And you said you weren't my mother."
"Whatever."

A/N
Filler chapter 😬
I WOULDVE HAD THIS HP EARLIER BUT I HAD LIKE HALF THE CHAOTER WRITTEN THEN WATTPAD DECIDES TO DELETE IT AND I GOT UNMOTIVATED AND UGH
I hope you guys like the new cover ✌🏽️
It's unlike any I've had and I honk it looks nice but I will change it back or find something new if you guys want