03|Valiant

"Should you not be entering the annual tournament as well for representing the kingdom of Camelot, my lady?" Aurelia asked as she was swinging her sword and Lynella was doing the same, as the two of them were in full armor.

After Aurelia's growth spurt not too long before Merlin had come to Camelot, Gwen had her father forging armor for Aurelia and it had finally been completed. Along with a specialized sword for her, complete with a wolf engraved in the hilt.

When asked for an animal to take as her sigil should she ever choose to compete in a tournament, Aurelia had chosen the wolf and now, even her sword would represent her choice.

Aurelia and Lynella were both training alongside Arthur and Merlin, which was really no contest at all. Merlin had little to no training at all as they noticed and Lynella sighed. "Arthur?" She asked and her brother turned to look at her. "How about a true challenge?" She suggested and Arthur was swinging his sword.

Aurelia went to help up Merlin, who was groaning at the pain in his head. "Come on, up you get." She said and she was forcibly now yanking him up onto his feet, with her arms hooked underneath his as she lifted up with everything she had, as then eventually, he had managed to find his own feet and his balance again.

Meanwhile, the two of them were able to watch Arthur and Lynella with sword and shield as the twins were now fighting back and forth quickly.

Arthur's eyes narrowed in concentration once he realized, that his sister was perhaps more of an opponent, than he had first been willing to believe. Lynella was forcing him onto his back foot and Arthur slammed her with his shield, which was what very, very briefly caused her to stumble.

Arthur took the advantage and Lynella managed to send his shield flying and he was holding his sword with both hands. A moment later, he was on the ground and she was holding her sword tip to his throat.

"When in bloody hell, did you ever have time to get so good?" Arthur accused Lynella and she swiftly sheathed her sword, before she was holding out her hand to her brother as an offer for a hand up. Arthur smacked it away, as he was now preferring to get up on his own and Lynella shrugged. "Answer me, Lynella!"

"I do not have to answer to you, brother. I won't have to answer to you and your silly questions, until you are my King." Lynella said and she was picking up her shield again to start training for her own gain again. "I wish I could enter the tournament, but, our Father believes that it would be a disgrace to our family name." She noted as now, she had the feeling now, that Arthur was simply glaring at her back.

Aurelia glanced over at Merlin with a comforting smile, before she was walking after Lynella.

"Ser Leon!" Lynella called out and the knight turned around at the call. "Aurelia wishes to test her skills, are you willing to help?" She asked and Leon looked over at Aurelia, outfitted in specially-made chainmail and her armor, helmet and all that.

"Of course, my lady." Lynella lifted her eyebrows at him. "Of course I am willing to help your friend, Princess." Leon smiled swiftly and he was glancing over at Aurelia, who was nodding. "Let's see what you have learned from the Princess, shall we?" Leon asked.

"We shall." Aurelia agreed as she was spinning her sword and holding her shield in the other hand. The two of them clashed and at first, Leon was going easy. Until he realized, that the young girl in front of him was keeping up without breaking a sweat.

Leon sped up and at the curious feeling from him, the curiosity that he felt at the sight of her surprisingly well-developed and well-honed swordsmanship skills, Aurelia swiftly sped up with him as now, they were both clashing together.