6

I lay in my room, the sheets rumpled, my thoughts consumed by the recent encounter with Adriana

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I lay in my room, the sheets rumpled, my thoughts consumed by the recent encounter with Adriana. It had left me painfully hard, a discomfort that refused to dissipate. It was a constant reminder of the undeniable attraction between us, one that neither of us could deny, no matter how much we pretended.

She can't fool me, I thought, rolling over in frustration. Adriana might put on a convincing act of hating me, but I knew better. It was in the stolen glances, the heated moments, and the undeniable chemistry that sparked between us every time we were in the same room.

As I settled into my bed, I knew I had to take matters into my own hands, quite literally. With a frustrated sigh, I unbuckled my pants, the annoying bump beneath them urging me on. The need for release was undeniable, and there was only one way to satisfy it.

But just as I began to lose myself in the intimate moment, the door to my room swung open, and my heart leapt into my throat. Adriana stood in the doorway, her expression a mix of shock and embarrassment.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded, hastily covering myself and sitting up in bed.

Adriana stammered, "Ricardo sent me to ask you something. He couldn't find... something."

I scowled, annoyed at the untimely interruption. "You couldn't have knocked?"

She looked ready to leave, but then something seemed to change in her. Her hand moved to the door, and she locked it, effectively trapping herself with me. With slow, deliberate steps, she walked toward me, her hips swaying in a way that was impossible to ignore.

My heart raced as I watched her approach, her intentions unclear. She reached my bedside and pulled the covers away, revealing my state of undress. Her fingers trailed lightly over my thigh, and I couldn't help the shiver that coursed through me.

"What are you doing?" I managed to say, my voice strained.

Adriana leaned in closer, her lips dangerously close to mine. "What we both want," she whispered, her breath warm against my skin.

Before I could react, she took me in her mouth, and a guttural groan tore from my throat. Her skill was undeniable, and I couldn't hold back my physical response. My fingers tangled in her hair, urging her on.

But after a while, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to feel her, to taste her. I pushed her head away gently, my breathing ragged. In an instant, I'd rid her of her clothes, leaving her bare and vulnerable.

I pulled her onto my lap, her skin pressed against mine. The heat between us was electrifying, the raw desire intensifying with each passing moment. I took her precious breasts in my mouth, biting her nipple gently and sucking on it as I held onto her shoulders.

As I entered her, the intensity of our connection was undeniable. Our bodies moved together with a primal urgency, a rhythm that matched the relentless pounding of our hearts. The pleasure was an all-consuming force, one that left us both breathless and desperate for more.