19

As we walked back into the mansion, I could feel the tension from earlier still hanging in the air like an unwelcome guest

As we walked back into the mansion, I could feel the tension from earlier still hanging in the air like an unwelcome guest. It was my fault for flirting with that mustachioed mafia boss, and Luca, bless his big-dicked heart, was not amused.

We split up, each of us heading to our rooms, and I found myself in our bedroom, alone with the man who was giving me that stern look. You know, the one that says, "You better have a damn good explanation, girl."

I pouted, knowing I had to make it up to him. But how?

With a sly grin, I sauntered over to Luca. "Hey there, Mr. Bigshot," I purred, running a finger along his jawline. "Feeling angry, are we?"

Luca's gaze softened as he looked down at me. "You know I am, babe."

I leaned in, brushing my lips against his, teasingly, and then whispered, "I think I know how to make it up to you."

He raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "Oh, do you now?"

With a mischievous glint in my eye, I whispered my devious plan, and Luca's lips curled into a wicked smile.

I swaggered into the mansion after our little encounter with the dreaded mafia boss, my heart thumping faster than a K-pop beat. It was time to face the consequences of my careless flirting, and boy oh boy, this was gonna be one wild ride.

Everyone scattered like kittens on catnip, their footsteps echoing in the colossal hallway. I slipped away from the crowd, heading straight towards our luxurious bedroom. It was time to make amends with Luca – my ruggedly handsome mafia lover – and I had an idea that was about to turn up the heat to infinity and beyond.

Closing the massive bedroom door behind me, I turned on the seductive vibes. Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love" blasted from the speakers, setting the mood for what was about to go down. I had a naughty plan up my sleeve, and I was ready to unleash it with a smirk that could make even Wattpad book characters weak in the knees.

"Hey, babe," I purred, sauntering towards Luca with a charm that could rival any K-drama heartthrob. There he stood near the bathroom, shirt clinging to his chiseled abs like it was afraid to let go.

He gave me that irresistible crooked smile, his intense gaze undressing me in an instant. "What's on your mind, Adriana?" he asked in that low, gravelly voice of his that made my insides tingle.

I took a step closer, feeling the tension between us reach its peak. "Well, lover boy, I thought we needed a splash of excitement after today's ambush," I teased, batting my eyelashes with more drama than a Taylor Swift music video.

A flicker of curiosity danced in his deep, penetrating eyes. He bit his lip, adding fuel to the fire of anticipation that burned within me. "Lead the way," he groaned, eager to dive into my twisted plan.

Without missing a beat, I grabbed his hand and practically dragged him towards the steam-filled bathroom. The scent of lavender filled the air, mixing with my escalating excitement. I wasted no time stripping down, feeling empowered and dangerously sexy in my own skin.