𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

✩𝗞𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 (𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶) 𝗭𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵

I was having fun at the fair but everywhere I turned I saw that girl. It was like she was following us and I didn't like it one bit.

We were walking to the Ferris Wheel and saw Jellyfish or wtv tf her name was walking to the bathroom.

"Hey ima go to the bathroom rq" I said letting go of Zay's hand

"Alright meet me by the Ferris Wheel" she said

I nodded and smiled before walking off. As soon as I wasn't in Zay's view anymore I started speed walking to the bathroom.

Once in there I made sure nobody was in there before I did anything crazy.

I waited by the sinks. Tapping my foot on the floor while biting my cheek.

"Ouuu we killing in public now?!" Mani asked excitedly

"Girl no. Ima ruffle her feathers a tad bit."

"Booo you whore" Mani said quoting Regina George from mean girls

All I did was laugh but that was soon cut short when the stall door opened. She walked out and we made eye contact.

"Hell you looking at?" She mumbled tryna be slick

I chuckled to myself and grabbed her by her throat; choking her I pushed her into the sink.

"I'm looking at you BITCH." I said coldy watching as she struggled to breathe

"Idk nor do I care who you are. Wtv you and Zay had in the past it's DONE. If she didn't make it clear I will. Stay tf away from her or it'll be ugly" I said before letting her go

She gasped for breath and held onto the sink. She looked at me with a scared look in her eyes.

"Nice talk" I said smiling before walking out

I skipped over to the Ferris Wheel and met up with them just in time. I hoped that girl got the message because tbh I really didn't wanna kill get..not yet at least.

Thoughts??