𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

✩𝗞𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 (𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶) 𝗭𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵

I sat up groaning and looked at the time. It was currently 4am. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes and looked down to see Zay's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and rubbed her cheek.

I wiggled out her grip and put some pants and slippers on. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys.

_____

"Hey I'm here to bail out Yoshima Mox" I said to the front desk officer

She told me her bail and I handed her stacks of cash. She looked at me a little shocked but ignored it and grabbed the cash counting it.

She mumbled something into her walky talky and told me to wait.

I sat down and I waited quietly. I tapped my feet on the ground and twisted the necklace away gifted me when I got home.

Being back here lowkey made my anxiety spike up. I never wanted to be in jail again.

_____

"Wake up hoe!" I heard somebody say as the nudged me

I opened my eyes about to curse whoever tf it was until I saw it was Yoshi.

"Bitch don't do that!" I said standing up and hugging her tightly

"Hiii" she said hugging me back

"Don't Hi me mfff" I said rolling my eyes and pulling away

She laughed and waved at the officer before we walked out.

We got in the car and just rode around until the sun came up.

I let her connect her phone to Bluetooth and "Here with me" started playing by dv4d

( song started playing in my ears this morning and I almost shed a tear 😭😭)

We just rode in silence until I pulled up to a park.

"Yk this is where it all happened.." she mumbled

"What happened?" I asked giving her my full attention

"Me and my sister Nala came here to play one afternoon. Everything was fine until I said I had to go use the bathroom, I told her to come with me. I basically pleaded for her to...but no. She told me it was okay and she'd be fine and deep down I had a feeling something was right. I even told her that but she told me to shake ts off and go.

I went even after protesting with her. Not even after I stepped foot in the bathroom I heard screams and I instantly ran out, seeing my sister bleeding out on the slide with a knife plunged into her stomach.

I tried my best to keep her alive but once she died in my arms i knew it was too late. Once the police got there i explained to them what happened and they believed me but i was only 12.

Once my mother got involved she started twisting up the story, saying it was my intention to kill my sister and how I hate my sister's guts but that was never true."

By now Yoshi was full on bawling her eyes out but she kept going. I held her hand as she continued to tell the story.

The cops didn't even try to question me to see if it was true and then there I served 5 years for the murder of my sister that i didn't even commit." She said finishing

I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back until she continued to cry.

"Look it's okay you're out now and you're gonna live for Nala, and even more for yourself." I said

She pulled away and wiped her eyes while nodding. She gave me a little smile and I gave her one back.

Just as we was pulling out the park my phone rang showing it was Zay calling.

"Hi baby" I said happily

"Wya mama." She said

I could hear the tone in her voice and shit did that make my stomach drop.

"I went get a friend out of jail, I'm otw home now" I said

"Alright, be safe and keep yo ass out of trouble." She said

"I will, MWAH" I said to the phone

"MWAH" she said back

"Yall cuterousss" Yoshi said

"Awh wtv" I said laughing

"Mbnnn" she whined

"It's okay you'll find someone soon" I said smiling

"I hope so" she mumbled

Thoughts???