𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

✩𝗬𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 (𝗬𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶) 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝘅

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵
𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮

It had been ten days since I last spoke to Tj..since I had even seen him after we had sex.

Maybe he just wanted to hit it and quit it but why would he take me on a date??

I tried to think of every possible reason to why he hadn't been texting/factiming or coming around me.

"When the morning comes I hope you still mine.." I mumbled as "Pretty little birds" by Sza played from my speaker

I had just finished studying for my first English test when I heard somebody blow the horn outside.

I checked Sani's location but it said she was at home. I didn't think it was Travis so who else could it be.

I slipped on my slippers and walked downstairs to open the door and to my surprise there stood Travis with a bouquet of flowers and a card.

His eyes were red but not like as he was smoking, more like he had been crying.

"I'm sorry I been avoiding you mama just a lot been going on but that's no excuse...I really wanna be with you and im tryna better myself before I give you my all" he said

I smiled at him softly and wiped his tears before placing soft kisses on his lips and grabbing his hand bringing him inside.

I sat him on the couch and grabbed the flowers to go put them in water. Once that was done I put the card next to them and went sit down next to him.

I looked at him and he looked at me with tear eyes. I opened my arms for him and he laid his face in my chest crying.

"I been trying so so hard to keep ts in but I just can't do it." He cried

"What's going on ml?..talk to me" I said rubbing through his dreads

"Man today my granny and sister death day. I knew it was coming up and it had just been hitting me and Ian want you around my depressed ass." He said

"Idc about that..if you're hurting you know you can always come to me about it." I said

He sniffled and nodded. I kissed his head and just continued to rub through his dreads which soon put him to sleep. I laid there for a while till I decided to wake him up so we could go get in my bed.

"Da wake up.." I said softly feeling bad cs I had just put him to sleep

He groaned softly and got up. I grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs to my room. I cleared my bed of my school materials and moved my blankets back.

He stripped from his jeans and shirt leaving him with no shirt and some shorts he had on under. He laid down and got comfy instantly going back to sleep.

I grabbed his clothes and folded them neatly putting them on my chair. When I grabbed his jeans a pill bottle fell out and I just looked at it.

I picked it up and put it back in his jeans. I hoped that he wasn't using and I was gonna trust that he'd tell me on his own timing.

After folding his jeans I got in bed and he grabbed me, tangling our bodies together.

He gave me a few wet kisses, slipping his tongue in my mouth here and there.

"No go back to sleep" I said pushing his face away

"Mmcht fine lil girl" he rasped

I felt my stomach flutter but pushed it away. Not rn hoe.

Thoughts??