𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

✩𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀  (𝗧𝗝) 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗛𝘂𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻

✩𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 (𝗧𝗝) 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗛𝘂𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵
𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮

I groaned as I heard my phone blowing up. I reached over to Yoshi's nightstand to see it wasn't there. I looked over to my pants and cursed under my breath.

I tried my best to untangle myself from Yoshi only for her to whine and grip my shorts which is where her hands was.

"Lemme go rq ma" I mumbled

Her face scrunched up but she let me go. I got up and grabbed my phone to see two gcs blowing up my phone.

I put ts on mute especially the one with my homeboys in it cs they was already driving me. Blowing up my phone knowing I was with my girl.

I grabbed my pills and took two. I then turned around to get back and bed and saw Yoshi sitting up. I stood there frozen.

"Can I know what they're for?.." she asked

"My anger issues. I'm sorry Ian tell you sooner" I said rubbing my face

"It's okay" she said then got up hugging me. I hugged her back and kissed her head. I couldn't ask for a more understanding person in the world.

"I really appreciate you" I said as I picked her up

She smiled up at me and kissed me. I kissed her back and it soon got heated. I laid her on her back and kissed her neck, nipping at her sweet spot.

"Fuck..please" Yoshi moaned out

"What you want ma? Lmk" I asked

"Y-you inside me" she said

I licked my lips and pulled her shorts plus underwear down. She was already dripping wet.

"Damn baby" I said as I started rubbing her clit

She spread her legs wider, as she did this her shit leaked even more. Fuck just have my baby girl.

I pulled my boxers down with my other hand as I rubbed her clit in a slow circular motion causing her to whimper and whine as her back arched of the bed softly.

"Such a pretty girl..keep your eyes on me " I coo'd at her as she tried to keep her eyes open

I dipped two fingers in her ocean and started stroking ts. I had already explored her body the night after we had gotten ice cream so I knew where all he sweet spots where.

"Omg.." she gasped as I held her legs open while stroking her g-spot

I then began to pound her shit. Hitting her g-spot repeatedly as I felt her clench around my fingers.

"Ooh..daddy" she whined

"Not yet" I said as I slowly slid my fingers out

I then rubbed my tip on her sensitive clit, taping it a few times only to hear her sweet whimpers.

I then slid myself inside her. After letting her adjust I started thrusting in and out at a moderate pace.

She put her hands on my stomach only for me to slap them away.

"Keep em to yourself" I said looking down at her

She looked at me though her lashes and nodded. She was to pretty for this world.

"Who this fah?" I asked as I started thrusting fasted

"Youuu" she cried out

"I know dasright mama" I said grabbing her chin and giving her sloppy kisses

She looked at me in pure euphoria.

"Girl don't look at me before I have yo ass having my baby" I said

"Maybe I want to" she said under her breath

She ain't think I caught it but I sure did and I understand the assignment mama. Gimme bout 5 more mins.

Thoughts??

Yall think Tj go nut in her???