i. FWU

EPISODE ONE ... " FWU " !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

ja'niyah strolled down the darkened streets of madrid, listening to her two brothers ramble. the girl was hot, tired and frankly, was craving some creame eggs. jobe and jude were on instagram live on jude's private account — the older of the two clearly drunk out of his mind.

" 'what's my hair routine?' water and vibes mate, i'll tell ya' that," the real madrid player grinned and ran a sweaty hand through his hair. ja'niyah's mother was going to be pissed: she left the girl in charge while she flew back to england for a couple of days and the bellingham siblings ended up drinking in a club only hours after she left.

"someone asked who your celebrity crush was," jobe turned to ja'niyah. he quickly turned back to jude and snatched the phone away, "mine's ceechyna! hit me up ruthiebear — OW!"

"i done told you to stop talking about my friends like that! go find some girl your own age." jobe kissed his teeth in embarrassment and gave the phone to his older sister.

she ignored the celebrity crush question and continued to read through some comments.

jackgrealish is that a wig nini?

vinijr my house isn't that far what's taking
u so long tf

"jack ask me a dumb question like that again and i'm gonna fight you," she kissed her teeth, bringing her elfbar up to her glossy lips.

user omg what flavour bae??

user crystals on top idc.

"it's kiwi passionfruit guava, and no! those crystals die in like two days..." both the brothers screwed their faces up. being footballers, they obviously disliked the vaping trend that was currently taking the younger english population by storm. but at the end of the day, jude couldn't really judge since he drank as much as ja'niyah smoked. jobe was a little angel though, the most he would have would be a small hit at a party and that's it.

user can we get some new music please niyah?
i'm tired of listening to session 32 :(

kentuckywhiteboi u make music ?

maiawinters.x you lot better keep my man safe
or i'm coming for NECKS!

"judith who the fuck is kentuckywhiteboi? what did i tell you about strangers online!?" the boy didn't respond, instead he was hunched over a bush, throwing up while jobe filmed and laughed. "maia, your man is the one who wanted wrey, knowing he can't handle it." she briefly showed jude hunched over.

ja'niyah handed the phone to her younger sibling, who said his goodbyes and ended the live. he then reluctantly went to help his sister carry jude through his main building and up to vini's penthouse. "i want my wife... i want maia," jude mumbled, the poor boy was out of it.

____________

a few hours away, jackman sat in the bed of his hotel room. it nearing three in the morning in london, and he had to be up at nine for an interview. the rapper couldn't go to sleep without searching for the girl he was just watching, though.

himself and jude had been cool for a while but he had no idea that the baller had a twin sister. he thought she was beautiful — and she made music? even better.

jackman searched her name on spotify, the girl only had two songs out currently: session 32 and another guy. both songs were acoustic and he immediately felt the vibe she was trying to give off.

her music was calming, almost like a lullaby — and jackman loved it.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

author!
i promise there's
no toxicity in this
one guys (i'm lying)

maia is also jude's
girlfriend in my
mage series, so
i had to give her
a lil more screen
time cause i luvvv
her. her fc is rowan
blanchard x

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
UP NEXT... EPISODE TWO !
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —