vii. SMELLS LIKE INCENSE

EPISODE SEVEN ... " SMELLS LIKE INCENSE " !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 , 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 !

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

ja'niyah woke up to a phone ringing like crazy. she was sprawled out on the sofa, with jack laying on her stomach. after dinner the two decided to have a harry potter movie marathon, resulting in them both falling asleep on each other.

"jack," she nudged him. "jack!"

"what?" she thrusted the phone in his face and closed her eyes once more. jack read the contact name, rolling his eyes when he saw the name: addison. "oh god..."

"hey babe!" her perky voice erupted from the speakers as soon as the phone connected. jackman, too tired to deal with her energy, closed his eyes and put his head back on ja'niyah's stomach. her hand unconsciously found a place in his curls.

"hello, addison."

the girl noticed ja'niyah's long acrylics playing with his hair, but decided against saying anything. "how was your flight? is your hotel nice?"

"yeah, it's 'ight, you good?"

"yeah! just making some tik—"

"jack, get off me. i need to pee," ja'niyah groaned and pushed him off of her. jackman quickly muted the call, leaving addison to talk to herself, and grabbed ja'niyah's arm before she could walk away.

"where you going?"

"to pee..?"

"i'm right here, niyah," he smirked at her.

"you're rank. get off," she pulled out of his grip and trudged upstairs. jack laughed and unmuted addison, just as she concluded her rant.

"that's good, addison. i need to go though, work stuff," he didn't wait for her reply before ending the call. jack went back to the sofa, and slumped on it once more.

he couldn't help but think about urban's comment. he knew he would have to choose between the two girls eventually — and the decision was a no brainer. but on the other hand, he didn't want to hurt addison who was so obviously infatuated with him.

"was that your girl?" ja'niyah's birmingham accent pulled the rapper out of his thoughts. jack immediately denied, pulling the girl close to him, with her legs resting over his thighs.