xi. CAMERAS

EPISODE ELEVEN ... " CAMERAS " !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

"ouuu jackman, yo' ass is in trouble!" urban shouted from the guest room. jack, who was in the kitchen making himself food, rolled his eyes. setting his food aside, he made his way to his best friend's temporary bedroom. "ja'niyah is coming for youuuu," he laughed in a singsong voice.

"the fuck are you on about?" jackman was already fed up with his best friend. urban only shrugged as he took a sip from his sprite.

"stell said she's on her way to cuss you out. probably about you postin' lil miss renegade." jack could briefly hear stella on the other end of the call, humming in agreement at urban's words. taking another sip and letting out an exaggerated sigh, urban continued, "i told you not to do it, and look at you now — bout' to be single. HA!"

"i've been single..."

"oh my days, is he serious!? ja'niyah! come slap this yute," stella gasped through the phone.

"not too much on my boy, babe..."

"shut up urban, he's wrong and you know it," she snapped at him. within a minute, ja'niyah was on the phone, asking for jackman. urban refused, knowing their conversation could go on forever and instead forced the girl to call jack on his own phone.

so here jackman was, sitting in his room, getting cussed out by ja'niyah while his food grew cold in the kitchen. he ran a tired hand across his face. "you're lucky i don't fly over there and punch you in your throat, jackman."

"i'll buy you a ticket," he smirked at her empty threat. he loved when ja'niyah was aggressive with him, especially when she would shout at him with her heavy accent.

"do you think i'm a mug? 'cause you're acting like you think i am—"

"like a coffee mug? i don't get it," he frowned at the saying. ja'niyah pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration, while jack subtly grinned at her. "i'm sorry, niyah. i had to, for publicity."

"after you told me you're not signing the contract?" her messy bun was flopping to the right from all the head shaking she was doing. ja'niyah quickly came to the conclusion that jackman was bad for her blood pressure and didn't let him answer the question before ending their facetime.

jack wasn't that bothered. of course he didn't like seeing ja'niyah upset but what he posted was purely to benefit his career. and on top of that, the two weren't even dating so he really didn't see an issue. instead of dwelling on it, jackman went back to the kitchen to resume his previous task.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

author!
kept this one
short n sweet

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
UP NEXT... EPISODE TWELVE !
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —