ix. FACETIME

EPISODE NINE ... " FACETIME " !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 ,  𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 !

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

jackman sighed at the head of the table. neelam looked at him with sympathy, while urban glared at the professionals who sat across from him.

jack's head was in his hands, practically seething at the news he just received. "jack, this is the only way—"

"it's not! i'm not doing it!" he slammed his fist on the table, causing neelam to jump at his outburst. "i'm not signing shit — and i'm not getting ja'niyah to sign anything either."

"mr. harlow, if you don't sign this contract then addison can—"

"i don't care! i'm not pretending to date a girl i barely like! and on top of that, making the girl i actually want to sign an NDA? you must be out of your damn mind," the rapper ranted. the entire situation was bizzare to him, and he wanted nothing more than to be back with ja'niyah.

when neelam made jack fly back to atlanta, he thought it was to record music or perform. he didn't think it would be to have a meeting about a PR relationship with addison rae. "jackman. it's only for six months."

"six months with me hiding my real relationship? hell no. i'm not doing it, that's final," his tone was firm enough to end any further discussion on the topic.

"fine, but you can't use anything addison says or does to you in a lawsuit, you know that right?" the agent looked bored with the conversation.

"that's all good, she knows better." with that, the agent left the meeting room. silence fell upon the three, everyone trying to comprehend the past fifteen minutes.

"jack, this could help your career a lot... grow your fanbase even wider," neelam suggested. she didn't like the idea either, but if it benefited her client then she was all for it. "i'm sure ja'niyah would understand?"

"i said no. i'm not doing that shit," he insisted once more. "so if that's all, i'm leaving."

jackman left the meeting room with urban following close behind. he was pissed off and just wanted to be away from everyone. of course with his lifestyle, this couldn't happen. paparazzi and reporters surrounded the building with their cameras. the flash of the camera lights barely allowed jack to see the car that was waiting for him.

"where we goin'?" jack finally asked, fifteen minutes later when everyone was situated in the car. the boy was tired and needed a nap, despite it only being around 10am.