xii. INTERNET BABY

EPISODE TWELVE ... " INTERNET BABY " !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 ,  𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 !

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

"yooo can we stop at taco bell?" urban groaned from jack's passenger seat. the two had been running some errands for the day, and urban had been irritating him since the early morning.

"no, we got food at home."

"but—"

"urban, i bought all those damn groceries just for you to want taco bell? don't piss me off," he spat. his car stopped at a red light, leaving the two in silence for a few seconds.

"ja'niyah needs to come suck the attitude outta you, forreal," he whispered but jack heard.

"stop bringing her up."

the two hadn't spoken in three weeks. after ja'niyah ended the facetime (and jack failed to call her back), her pride got the best of her and she flat out ignored him. jack was oblivious for the first week, with all the album work he had going on. so he was surprised to find his calls not going through when he finally did decide to speak to her.

"don't get mad at me cause you wanted her and every thot," urban shrugged. "if it makes you feel better, stell said she's sad as fuck too — like the weeknd when selena left his ass."

surprisingly, that did make jack feel better. he liked that ja'niyah was suffering was just as much as he was. it gave him some sort of comfort knowing that she wasn't out immediately trying to replace him.

pulling off, jack thought about urban's comment before replying. "it doesn't make me feel nothin' she stopped speaking to me over something silly."

"posting the girl that's calling you her man, and captioning the video 'wifey' isn't silly — but whatever floats your boat." jackman ignored him and turned into the taco bell drive thru. urban smiled at his friend giving into his cravings.

it was only when the two ordered and were eating comfortably in the car, did jack say something. "is she actually mad? like, seriously?"

urban sipped on his drink and side eyed him. "how could she not be mad? especially after the way you basically told the internet y'all were fuckin'."

"i didn't think it was that serious, though..."

"that's your problem, you don't think. dumbass," the blond mumbled the last part, not really caring if his friend heard him or not.

"put it like this; would you like if she posted her ex, calling him her husband, knowing damn well you're the one she's really fucking with?"

jackman stayed silent, letting urban continue.

"you're basically calling niyah your side chick. that shit's mad disrespectful bro."

"...you didn't have to tear into me like that," jack mumbled with a mouth full of food. urban's words put things into a different perspective for jack. he wasn't good with seeing things from another person's point of view, let alone ja'niyah's.

the rapper continued his inner conflict. he told himself he wouldn't text her, and jack stands on business. druski would be ashamed if he didn't. but he knew that if he didn't reach out, the two would never speak again. so jack asked himself: did he really want to give up something that had so much potential?

kentuckywhiteboi,

LIKED BY SEXYBRUMMIE AND OTHERS

kentuckywhiteboi whole time im missin the
business 😒.

username SO REAL

username consequences of your own actions
coloniser
kentuckywhiteboi I AINT DO NUN
     ↳ username bitch the tiktok warrior on your MAIN ??? you got ALLLLL of us fucked up

closefriend gotta stand on shit jack don't
be a fool
kentuckywhiteboi no

username can u and urban eiffel tower me ????
kentuckywhiteboi herbinurban
     ↳ herbinurban hell na i got my girl already
TYVM !
     ↳ herbinurban not tryna go out like u my boy

druski i'll make an exception this time
kentuckywhiteboi thank god

kentuckywhiteboi BRB GONNA GO GET MY
GIRL BACK
kentuckywhiteboi i'm so down bad
kentuckywhiteboi need to be in between her
thighs IMMEDIATELY
kentuckywhiteboi i want her pussy juice as
my chaser
kentuckywhiteboi and her titty milk for my
protein shakes

paigebueckers fumbling ja'niyah is crazy to me
kentuckywhiteboi aint u 22 fucking a 32 year
old nba wife?? mind your own🌚

claybornharlow guess we both in the doghouse huh
comment liked by renee_downer!

username jackman how do you fumble ja'niyah
she's like the most easygoing person ever
kentuckywhiteboi yall are making me feel bad.
username as you should ???

username JACKNIYAH IS OVER ???
kentuckywhiteboi no we forever tf
claybornharlow forever is crazy. yall been speaking for a month
      ↳ kentuckywhiteboi don't make me air out
your business with your MISTRESS

stellaquaresma_ she misses u too pooks
comment liked by kentuckywhiteboi!

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

author!
hints of my paige
book is hidden in
here somewhere 🤭

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
UP NEXT... EPISODE THIRTEEN !
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —