v. OVERSEAS

EPISODE FIVE ... " OVERSEAS " !

𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

( a real nigga n sum real wiggas ) !
jackman
druski ( drew )
urban ( urb )
clayborn ( clay )

drew
jack whats this i'm
hearing about you
going back to london

drew
u stupid ass nigga

jackman
lmao

jackman
its not for work its
for pleasure

clay
U GETTING FLEWED
OUT FR ??

clay

urbjack a groupie now😂

urb
jack a groupie now😂

jackman
chilll

jackman
this girl i'm plotting
on just left her man
so obviously i gotta
slide in like heavy
weight

drew
YA GIRLFRIEND WANTS
TO BE MINEEE !!

jackman
yktv

urb
wait get me a
ticket too i
wanna see
her fine friend

jackman
aight

clay
you don't wanna
invite me bitch???

drew
right what if i wanna
fuck with some
english girls too

jackman
do you want
to come guys

drew
yeah aight
since you
inviting me😛

clay
shiii why not🧍

jackman
flights later tn at 11

jackman
be at mine for seven

drew
lemme see
the girl you
flying out for

drew
if she ain't bad
im beating your
ass black n blue

jackman

drewgod damn

drew
god damn

drew
i'm coming to you
as fellow brother

drew
i'm scooping her
the minute i
touch down

jackman
fuck u😂😂😂

jackman opened his door to his two best friends and brother with their suitcases taking up the halls. "let me in before i get robbed, man," drew kissed his teeth and made his way inside. jackman dapped up urban and clay as they walked in before making his way back to his couch.

"get comfortable, we got like an hour before we need to leave."

"so what's the word? how do you know this girl?" urban asked, immediately beginning to roll up. he licked the paper before rolling it and lighting the end.

"her brother, i saw her on his live. she makes music too," jack replied. the rapper connected his phone to the speaker and began playing his favourite song of her's; another guy. he took the blunt from urban and took a hit, inhaling the smoke before blowing it out.

"this shit is good, damn," drew mumbled absentmindedly, referring to the song playing.

"hol' up, you're flying to london for this girl but what about the boo you already got?" clay questioned.

"that white girl? that's a child!" druski practically screamed, disgusted with his friend. urban laughed at the comedian, while jack didn't appreciate their jokes.

"addison is not a child. plus we're not even together like that forreal," he denied. "we were just chillin' and the media blew it out of proportion."

"the media? nigga i facetimed you at the studio and she picked up. the fuck is that?" jack tried to defend himself, but had nothing to say. "matter of fact; why would she even feel comfortable answering your shit if you didn't make her comfortable?"

jackman kissed his teeth while taking another hit. listening to the next suggested song that was playing; mate in five by someone called joe james. "i guarantee you're gonna have to choose at some point, man," urban mumbled.

"okay i'll solve that problem when it rolls around, damn."

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

author!
personal statements
piss me off these
admission boards
can gth😒

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
UP NEXT... EPISODE SIX !
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —