xiv. SATIVA

EPISODE FOURTEEN ... " SATIVA " !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

NEGRIL , JAMAICA ⸻ day one !

the hotel room that jack had rented for himself and ja'niyah was beautiful. a private swim up room that was large enough to fit a glorious living area and two bathrooms. the decor was modern, yet still held all the traditional jamaican culture.

initially, jack had intended to bring urban with him. however, once himself and ja'niyah made up, he couldn't resist bringing her along. her bright smile told him that he made the right decision. the girl was over the moon.

"it's been so long since i've been back here," she sighed in content. the two were sprawled out on the bed, exhausted from unpacking and the flight over. jack's head was against ja'niyah's stomach — similar to how they fell asleep the first time they first met in person.

"how long has it been?"

"since before jobe was born, so nearly seventeen years..." she thought about how often her family would travel back to their home country when she was young. it seemed like every time she touched down on jamaican soil, all her problems would disappear.

"you have family here, right?"

"yeah... don't know if they'll remember me, though."

"we can always go see them," he suggested. jackman sat up to look ja'niyah in her eyes. "we're here for three weeks, so whatever you wanna do — we can do," he promised.

she nodded with a soft smile.

"but right now, i want you to come sit on my face," he smirked mischievously at the way ja'niyah immediately flipped the two, already positioning herself on his chest.

DUNN'S RIVER , JAMAICA ⸻ day seven !

"fuck, i can't do it," jack panted, grabbing on to the slippery rocks for dear life. he screwed ja'niyah as she laughed at him from the top of the famous waterfall.

after a week of just chilling, ja'niyah had planned a week of activites for the couple to do. the first activity? climbing dunn's river — something ja'niyah has completed many times.

"jackman, this is the first set of rocks..." she snorted at his lack of effort.

"i'm a rapper, not a fucking rock climber." jack's sass was ignored by ja'niyah as she helped him up, guiding him to continue.