Chapter 7: The bad dream?

(Y/n pov)

The guy I had to face up against was tall twice my size and he was ugly. He was cocky that's for sure.

"So you will be my opponent huh?" He smirks "shouldn't a little girl like you be at home playing dolls?" You sighed.

"So how are we going to do this I'm tried and I want to take a nap" you look to the side with your arm slumped down.

"Hmm how about we fight to the death?"

"HELL NO YOU ARE CRAZY" Leorio and kurapika yelled

"Hmm nah I don't want to do that" you cross your arms

"Umm I don't think-" the guy was cut off by you "how about hmm who ever breaks a bone? Like you are allowed to break any bone in my body. you can break my neck and kill me if you like"

The guy thinks then sighs "umm sure I guess but just so you know I won't go easy on you"

You already were walking towards him but you were walking like you were a little tipsy (like yor when she "fights" loid)

"Are you ok" the tall guy was already in his fighting position but started hesitating

'There is it'

You jump but you were too fast for any to see where you went. Then got in the guys back and with you staf start choking him.
He tired hitting you but he kept missing You.

'Damn he hesitated for too long idiot when you're going up against a opponent never hesitate. Run or fight with confidence.'

The guy was now on all fours trying to breathe. You took the staf away from his neck. You jumped off of him and the way he was positioned was such a easy win.

One arm was holding his neck the other arm was holding all his body weight. So you brought your leg up and kick.

*CRACK*

The man that was in the floor yelled from the top of his lungs and started cussing at you.

"HOW THE HELL DID WIN IM BIGGER AND BETTER THEN YOU" he said acting like toddler that didn't get the toy he wanted.

"Your not iconic you are just like them all" I look at him with a innocent smile. "I won because you hesitated" you turned your back and walked away.

He got up quickly and quietly leaves disappointed and exhausted.

You slumped your shoulders and yawned.

"Alr boys now it's up to two of you to win good luck and don't wake me up until we win" you playfully punch kurapika and grabbed you cape.

Wrapping the cape around you you snuggle up in the corner.

(3 person pov)

"oh okayyy we underestimated y/n never do that again note to self" Leorio broke the silence between the boys. They all nodded in agreement.

"I mean I knew big sis would win. she hates a lot of things and when people in whale islands would do something she wouldn't like she would hurt them until they apologized" gon smiling not really understand why his sister would hurt people. "ANYWAYS I WANT TO GO NEXT" gon with his hands up running to the platform.

"And I thought I had weird siblings" Killua just sighed and look at kurapika that was watching y/n sleep. "If you want to know what she looks like nude then just peek at her when she showers" Killua puts his hand over his mouth and grins like a cat.

"Killua that is highly inappropriate stop saying stuff like that aren't you like what 7?" Kurapika walked over and sat right infront of y/n and watched over her sleeping so peacefully.