Chapter 29: WORLDSTAR!

(I just wanted to say sorry for not posting I been not in the mood or motivates to post but I am still working on it slowly..)

'Maybe telling gon right now is a bad idea...his too young and he has his problems already.' (Y/n) pays for Killua's popcorn. Bunny and ma where watching the fight too but they were across from
(y/n) and Killua. 'I barely understand  my own...story so explain it to someone else is a bad idea. Ma gave me the book told me to stay with my brother or..gon'

(Y/n) felt like shit but kept her act right for Killua.

"So" he stopped every second to munch on his popcorn. "That friend?- where are- they?"  (Y/n) sighs and said.

"You will meet her very soon!" She sighs and sit in her chair. "But anyways let's focus on gon."

" The first to arrive is gon after four fights he has a 3 • 1 record." The announcer speaks into the mic. "His really on a roll"

"HELLA YEAH THAT MY BROTHER RIGHT THERE!" (Y/n) gets up and fist pump the air.

"And next arriving to the arena is...hisoka!" The announcer, starts hyping up the crowd. " the memories of his lethal battle is still fresh and everybody's mind! A 9 • 3 record means a win today and the right to challenge a floor master!"

(Y/n) sits back and crosses her legs. "Tch. Gon is winning! Right boys~" (y/n) winks to the 4 guys sitting next to her that have been eyeing her the entire time.

"YES MA'AM!" They all say in unison.

As soon as gon, and  hisoka, are face-to-face. The crowd interrupts with claps and yells..

"..is he getting turned on..?" (Y/n) deadpans hisoka. "Huh...? His aura is so dark.. no not the word to describe terrifying.. because we're in the Hunter exam I couldn't use my Nen. So he was impossible... but even now I still don't think I could beat him.." (y/n) slowly looks at Killua.

"Y-you know h-how to use Nen?? Since when?" Killua was now we're interested in the The girl than his best friend.

" we can talk later for now let's focus.." (y/n) and Killua nods.

" no time limit start!" The referee spoke.

" who's gonna make the first move..?" The announcer spoke trying to narrate what is happening. " it's gon!"

The fight begins gon launched himself towards hisoka . Hisoka was quick though, and chopped gons back, making land on the floor gon was quick and jumped up to try to hit hisoka's face with his arms and legs, but hisoka dodged every single attack. Hisoka slapped gon in the face, and then he kicked gon as a surprise attack. Makes gon fly back.

"Woah.." (y/n) blushed at hisoka's kick. "H-hisoka is really flexible.."

"You're disgusting.." Killua shoves more popcorn in his mouth. Killua was relaxed because (y/n) was here.

"Shut up it's cool!" Y/n rolls her eyes. "but gon is going in this fight all wrong..UGH you men and boy..always letting you're emotions get in the way."

"what do you mean.?"

"the way gon is going at it. he is attacking hisoka hoping to laid a hit and when its not, gon just gets hurt hisoka knows it too." (y/n) spoke softly watching gon "what gon needs right now is to back up and think."

killua thinks with (y/n) mindset and watches gon. 'she's right his not thinking'

gon was tiring to hit hisoka but again failed all gon manages to get was punch in the gut and then in his nose. this goes on for about another good minute before hisoka gets a clean hit and gets a point.

"maybe wing didnt teach you all well each.." (y/n) sighs "how about I teach you guys some stuff? im a great fighter!" (y/n) smiles.

"gone for about 3 weeks and you're ego only seems to grow.." killua looks away

"what was that you little punk?💢!?" (y/n) grabs his ear only for him to give her a quick apology. (y/n) sat back down and watched gon.

"you do know I haven't moved from this spot.." hisoka smiled

"w-what!?" gon was pissed that he hadn't noticed. "damn it! just you wait.."

"how did not..?" (y/n) sighed "he is hopeless.."

"(y/n)..you said that gon needed to back down and think..but even now it looks like hisoka wants to think how will that help?" killua didn't move his eyes from his best friend.

"hm..well look at hisoka..his having fun playing with gon. so what I think he will do he will probably try and messy around with gon until he gives up." (y/n) watches gon run towards hisoka "but it seems like my little brother has a idea so don't worry"

as gon trys to pretended to try and attack the crazy pedo then jumps back to pick up a squared stone tile to try and get a hisoka distracted from his true intentions. gon kicks the big tile make a cloak for his surprise attack. gon used one of the stone pieces to hide and get behind hisoka and attack him. punching him RIGHT IN HIS FACE!!

(y/n) jumps from her seat making the men do the same. "HELL YEAH THATS MY LITTLE BROTHER RIGHT THERE!!"

"critical hit two points!" The referee spoke.

"so that little green boy is my grandkid too?" ma watched and bunny was up on her seat cheering the boy on.

"yeah!..I didn't like him at all manly because he was all (y/n) would talk about and care about. (y/n) practically raised him. give her credit were credit is do." bunny smiles at the kid fighting a clown.

"interesting" ma got up and start walking away.

"where are you going?" bunny tried to follow her but was stopped

"home. tell (y/n) if she needs me she knows where I live." ma smiles and looks at her granddaughter from afar "tell her to stay safe and that...I love her.."

bunny was shocked but smiled "will do get home safe!"

and with that ma leaves never to be seen again (im kidding)

Hisoka slowly walks up to gon which gon does the same. As soon as they are face to face gon tosses him hisoka badge and both back up immediately.

"Looks like gon accomplish his goal."
(Y/n) leans on Killua.

"Yeah now we don't have to hear about it again." Killua softly smiles

"So you're an Enhancement.." hisoka smiles

"H-how did you?"

"Your personality it's not rocket science.." hisoka laughs at gon stupidly. "Enhancement are simple and determined."

"Gon is simple minded.." (y/n) smiles "an enhancement huh? Great."

"I'm a Transmutation by the way. Both whimsical and a lier." Hisoka puts his hand on his chest. "We are quite compatible you and I. But oh well..don't make this boring.."

"Ooh shit.." (y/n) gets up "hisoka is a Transmutation!"

"Huh? And?" Killua looks at the girl confused.

"Hisoka without nen is powerful and him with nen is worse.." (y/n) looked at her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

previews..

(Y/n) gon and Killua ice cream: now listen you guys are clean so try and stay clean.

Gon and Killua smile and grab their ice cream: YES MA'AM!

3 minutes later..

Killua holding gons hand while Gon is crying: (y/n)! gon dropped his ice cream...on himself..

(Y/n) stares and just start laughing: hey heyy it's ok..let go get you cleaned up!