Chapter 24: team work

<3 person pov>

It was quite too quiet. Bunny sat across from her friend. Y/n was sad she got a black eye so she was covering it up with her hair. They were eating at a cafe. Bunny offered.

"S-so umm..you won huh!" Bunny smiled trying to make the first move.

"Yeah,it was pretty intense" y/n looking at her pancakes that she ordered.

"Look..I'm sorry I-" y/n put her hand up telling her to stop.

"I don't want to talk about this..we are back together! It's been years since we saw each let have fun." The (h/c) girl smiled. Bunny nodded!

"A (f/f) {favorite flavor} milkshake?" The waitress places the milkshake down. Y/n thanks her.

'She so cute..? I sound gay saying that shit but it's true. There is something that radiates off of her?' The brown hair color girl tilts her head.

After they ate food they went to see what they could do. Bunny offered.

"Let's go to an amusement park! Yeah?" Bunny hops up and down excited.

"Ok.." y/n sweat drops.

After spending 3 hours there they went to go shopping. Bunny offered.

"Ooh let's go get you some sexy clothes!" The purple eye girl wink.

"Ok.." y/n was kinda tired but agreed

After 20 minutes later they were about to leave when y/n saw it. The perfect dress.

(Have too have a red dress

(Have too have a red dress. But your design can be different)

"Hey! I will be right back." Y/n waves at bunny then walks into the store.

"AH! NO WAIT LET ME PAY!" Her purple eyes friend was behind her.

"No it-" y/n was cut off by her friend already dragged her in the store.

Y/n tried on the and it was perfect fit her body perfectly. Showed off her curves her thighs.

'I-i look AMAZING WOAHH'  y/n twirled, bent down, jumped and moved her wings to see if it fix perfectly. It did.

*SLAM*

"PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY" y/n place her money on the counter as she also places her dress in the counter.

The old lady just smiled and grabbed her money. "You remind me of a model I loved when I was younger she been dead for 17 years. So disappointing" she gives her bag.

"Yeah..I get that a lot" y/n bows and leaves.

"Shit dumb ass didn't let me buy it for her" bunny was pouting that y/n did let her buy her the dress.

"I-im back" y/n still think about what the lady says.

<y/n pov>

"Ok! LET GO TO A HOT SPRING!" Bunny jumps!