Chapter 36: Not my blood.

(Today is April 4 so you know what that means! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURAPIKA!)

" basic physiology cunt!" (Y/n) giggles

(Y/n) kicks the man in the stomach pushing him back on 3 trees. "While you were busy laughing I already had my plan in action. I had a feather specifically on Youre lower spine so then your legs would get paralyzed. Then I could come in and kill you with ease!" (Y/n) was about to strike when Franklin finger lifted to her.

'His nen.! Long distance is his strength but when it comes down to combat upclose his body strength comes in hand' (y/n) start dodging every attack but it was contested so she couldn't hesitate for a second.

"TIME!"

"2 minutes!"

(Y/n) grit her teeth "YOURE BEING A PAIN!" (Y/n) moved faster towards and lifted her feather and

*bam*

*slash*

The smell of irony was strong and gross..she always hated killing people but she had to..to protect herself and the people she loved..

But who got to who first?

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes and saw an almost chopped off head. he was tough.

"You brought this on to yourself.." (y/n) looked at the purple hair man "any last words?"

Franklin laughs then coughs out blood "yeah, you're still weak."

*BAM*

A sudden pain came over (y/n) she looked over to the side to see the blonde lady from before. (Y/n) finish her mission so she opened her wings and flew away.

"Add 2 more minutes to my timer.." (y/n) held her side.

"You alright?" Bunny hear (y/n) in pain.

"Yeah, I'll live."

<after (y/n) went back into the venue>

After (y/n) cleaned herself and the bullet wound she was ok. Yes she felt pain when she walked but it wasn't too intense.

"Your time is up!" Bunny spoke

"You're a great help bunny! Thank you!" (Y/n) giggled. She was walking back to the room kurapika said he was in and on her way there she saw the zoldycks they made eye contact with the girl. All she did was bow to them. They both nodded to the girl out of respect.
Then (y/n) continued on her way.

<(y/n) had finally made it to the room>

"Like I said I'm back!" (Y/n) smiles to her blonde partner.

"Which I'm happy about but I wish you didn't work the same work as I do.." kurapika cups her cheek and looks at her face "come in.." he pulls her in the room Mr. nostra seemed stressed (y/n) moved more into the room she saw her.

Neon nostra.

Kurapika's boss..she was so pretty.Blue hair, pale skin and skinny..god..how was (y/n) suppos-

"She's a brat.." kurapika puts his hands on her shoulder and whispers in (y/n) ear "you're so much better...the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.."

(Y/n) smiles at kurapika words. 'Something is about to go wrong'

<after neon was taken to a hospital near by (y/n) and kurapika stayed back.>

"So..it's has been a fun night!" (Y/n) clapped her hands together and smiled at kurapika

"Not really I didn't get to even try to kill-" kruapika was caught off by a bunch of guys running to the side of a building yelling